Chapter - 103 Daughter of Vikram and Gauri

Happy Reading 😊

Elena and Aaron were having breakfast when Roberts arrived.

"Good morning, Prince Aaron and Princess Elena," he said, bowing his head.

As soon as she came, a bright smile appeared on Elena's face which could not be hidden even from Aaron's eyes.

"You here so early?"

"Yes, today's Princess Elena's exam so she has to go to college soon."

He nodded, "Okay, you wait outside, she is coming after breakfast."

"No Aaron bro," she said standing up, "I am done, come on Robert."

Looking at her plate as she didn't eat her breakfast, Aaron said, "Elena, have your breakfast first, then go."

"But Aaron Bro-"

"Ele, do what I say, and don't worry I will drop you to college today."

she sat quietly and started eating her breakfast, but she was now double happy as Aaron called her with her nickname after a month.

"Robert, come with me. I wanted to talk to you," Aaron said as he stood up and he had his breakfast.

"Yes, Prince Aaron."

Later, as soon as they reached the garden, Aaron said without waiting a second, "Robert, why were you taking Elena to your home yesterday evening?"

Robert was stunned, wondering how he knew?

"She actually wanted to meet my elder sister who is in a coma, but she said no after getting a sudden call so we didn't go."

"I called her and refused her, that's why she didn't go, " He said as he was tracking her phone location.

"But why?" His brows frowned.

He came towards him, "Robert, stay within your limits, you have been hired at the behest of Ernest Davies and Uncle Marco. If they have even the slightest idea of your actions, then even your family will not be able to find you. So take this as my warning or advice. It's depends on you."

He asked, looking at him, "What do you mean? I didn't ask her to come with me to my house."

"If you didn't ask her then it's good, but you always remembered my words."

Meanwhile Elena came finding him, "Aaron bro, let's go..." she said, and she was looking happy because finally after so many days Aaron was behaving normally with her.

As they went from there Robert called someone, "Maybe he has become suspicious of us? What to do Next?"

●○●○●○●○

"What do you mean? Ruhi had taken your signature on those papers," she said while getting shocked and no one was able to understand which papers were being talked about.

"You tell me why you blackmailed her for the papers?"

"Please tell me for which papers she has blackmailed Ruhi," dev pratap asked interuppted him.

"Didn't your wife tell you?" Bindu smirked looking at him, and hearing wife word, Meera, Edward and Ryan eyes got wide as they were utterly shocked.

"That girl is very innocent, I just told her that if she doesn't bring me the papers, I won't let her choti maa have the operation," she said, catching a glimpse of Ryan and said, "So that idiot immediately agreed. And brought the signature. Because she thought that if I refused, he might not operate her. After all he is my nephew. So he will definitely consider my words."