Chapter - 81 Agree to marry!

Happy Reading 😊

One day, Kavita started having labor pain suddenly at midnight while her due date was after 2 weeks, and that night Vikram was also not at home. Gauri drove herself and took Kavita to the hospital with Reema. She knew driving as Vikram taught her himself.

On reaching the hospital, she called Vikram firstly, and he left immediately to come to the hospital. She also informed her in-laws to come to the hospital.

The ground slipped under their feet when the doctor informed them that Kavita got died giving birth to her daughter because of some complication but her daughter is completely fine. Both of them started crying hearing death news of her, and Gauri hurriedly dialed Vikram's number but his phone was coming switched off.

Whole night passed, but he didn't reach to the hospital. Gauri was worried as she couldn't able to connect with him while Reema was busy in completing all the formalities of the hospital.

When Sushila and Suresh reached there, she disowned Kavita's daughter because she thought as because of her, kavita had been lost her life.

After few more hours, they came to know from the policeman that Vikram's car met with an accident last night, and they did not found his body yet.

Gauri was shocked out of her wits, and from that moment Sushila started cursing Kavita's daughter and flatly refused to accept her.

Seeing this, Reema got enraged, that how could she call a small girl a stigma who has just come into this world?

"Aunty, do you have any shame or sense or not? How could you curse this little girl?"

"Reema, don't cross your limits," Suresh yelled looking at her. She realized her mistake and apologized to her, "Sorry Aunt, but just look at her once. She is just a exact copy of Kavita, same hazel eyes, same nose, and same lips. So how can you refuse to accept her?" She said looking at baby whom she was carrying.

"If you are so attached to her, then keep this girl with you, don't expect from me that I will accept her," Susheela said gritting her teeth and went from there with Suresh.

"Gauri di, please say something. They are not accepting her. You and Vikram jiju are her bade papa and badi maa," She said looking at that girl, and then Gauri.

Gauri didn't say anything ahead and left with her in-laws to Udaipur. Reema also didn't say anything further seeing her condition because she knew that Gauri got numbed hearing Vikram's accident news.

After few days, they still didn't get Vikram's body and the baby girl was living with Gauri as Vikram had promised to Kavita that he will always take care of her and her baby, and now he was not here so she will complete his promise on behalf of him but she couldn't able to accept her from her heart as somewhere she also thought that she is the reason behind their agony and why she was thinking like that, because Susheela was continuously manipulating her.

But gradually, Reema's attachment to that child was increasing and she used to spend most of the time with her after her college.

A year passed like that, but they still didn't even organize her naming ceremony. Reema also didn't say anything, after all 2 members got died all of sudden. Although police also didn't get his body and all family members had considered him to be died except Gauri who still used to wear her nuptial chain and vermillion. She started busy with her tailoring work and didn't care for that baby girl like before.

There, Reema's graduation was completed and again Sushila had sent a proposal for her on the behest of Suresh as he liked her. This time, Reema also agreed only for the sake of that baby girl as she knew her condition in that house and the love she felt with her cannot be expressed in words and she named the baby, Ruhi and used to fondly call her Ruh — her Ruh.

Indian Bride Of Royal PrinceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara