10 companions

So there they stood, the nine companions. Legolas had tried to persuade me from coming with him before, but as my brother he knew, no one would be able to change one of my decisions.
I clutched my sword tightly in my hands and stood up to join the company, my eyes sparkling full of curiousity and hate. It had been so difficult to persuade from father from letting me come here, I won"t let this chance go.
I did not need to search for attention, all eyes were upon me. "All my life, I spent lonely, forgotten. Is there anybody out there that even knows of my existance?", I asked. A laugh of bitterness bursted from my chest.
My eyes watched everyone carefully. "The whole world lies in front of my feet, but the gates are closed upon me..." - I took a deep breathe - "... And I"m not asking for your consent either way." Never in all my life I"d admit being frightened, although in this moment, I was. Afraid of my father"s reaction, afraid of my brother. "Anariël, what are you doing?", Legolas asked in Elvish. Aragorn kept the people calm, so I could speak to everyone. And they listened, more or less carefully. These were men. I knew they would not let me come with them so easily.
"I"m joining the Fellowship", I answered. "You can"t." From the moment I made my decision, his reaction was clear. "What do I have to lose? There"s a whole kingdom waiting for you! But for me? Mirwood is full of old memories. My memories." Our discussion had been followed cautiously. "There is nothing more for me in Mirkwood", I added.
As a tear ran down my face, he knew what I talked of.
My beloved sister Indiriël had sailed to Valinor all those years ago because of a broken heart. With a big step, I moved forward. Everyone looked at me in exhausement. If they continued that, I"d cut their heads off. I cared about none of them, as none of these men ever cared about me.
Mithrandir would respect my reasons, I was sure. As Legolas. Aragorn. The ones who had already known me before.
"A woman on such a dangerous journey?", Boromir from Gondor asked. "I wonder why you were even invited here!" I had expected such words. A strange feeling told me, that he knew I had not been invited at all. Lord Elrond wanted to say somethung, but I was faster.
Although I tried to control myself, air rose around me like a storm.
The sky started filling with a storm-grey colour. My ice-blue eyes flickered. It was just a short moment, but it had the nessecary effect. Nobody spoke a word, as the air fell silent again. A sweet smile hushed over my face. If they did not know who I am, they should know now. Even Boromir fell quiet.
"I would swear every world's oath on protecting you, Frodo Baggins, as I would swear every world's oath on staying loyal to the fellowship until our task is done", my words broke the silence. With them, I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, the little Hobbit smiled. And so it came, that the story of the fellowship shall be mine as well.