Epilogue

Ten years passed by. It were years full of hope, love and peace in middle-earth, years under the rule of King Elessar.
But even if the lands are mostly quiet now, today they aren't. In all kingdoms great feasts are going down, celebrating the ten glorious years.
But the biggest one was celebrated in the castle of Minas Tirith, high above the White City.
There, in the great hall, sat the Fellowship members of old, exchanging stories and drinking merrily. Suddenly, the door opened. In stepped Idril of Lórien and Peregrin Took. "I am sorry if we are late, we had to get some second breakfast on the way", Idril said and smiled softly, for she was in love with this little Hobbit and he with her, and it didn't matter what race they were.
"No, just sit", King Aragorn answered with twinkling eyes.
"Like in old times", Queen Anariël answered and moved aside, so Idril could sit between her and Legolas. They had put aside the adoption difficulty. A real family they had become, Thranduil as a father for all of them.
Even Alataire and Frodo were invited, their little son playing in the background with Gimli.
"It seems like a miracle we are all alive", Elëanna said to Gandalf, talking in a low voice.
Suddenly, a children's laughter was to hear. "Ada, ada, look what I found." Little princess Aryël ran towards the king, her red hair looking like a fire. She held a little dagger in her hands. "I want to go on an adventure!" "Give that to me, this is nothing for a little princess", Rána said with a smile. Aryël sighed.
"One day", whispered Anariël into her daughter's ear. "You'll be glad for some minutes of silence. Believe me: Adventures will come soon enough."