Drums in the dark

~ My POV ~
Gandalf said something about following your nose, but I only listened with one ear. The other one concentrated on the sounds of the mines. The silence, peaceful and ful of dared hopes, seemed so insecure to me.
'Anariël, watch out!' I had nearly stepped into a hole in the ground. Without Alataire's warning, I would've fallen into it. For a Hobbit girl, she had unusually sharpened eyes. For a short moment, I was about to thank her, but then, I didn't. No weakness, neither in mind, nor in body, I reminded myself.
Straightly looking forward, I saw a huge door glowing in the dark. Some strange feeling told me we should not go there, whatever happened. The smell of death hang in the air, much stronger than before.
'Gimli, no!', I heard a voice shouting, although I knew, Gimli would not care. He ran through the door, and it only took a few seconds, until I heard his sobbs.
Aragorn rushed by to see what happened, I followed closely.
When I arrived, Gandalf was already holding this book in his hands and read out loudely. Who was buried in the grave covered my moonlight, was so clear to me. Thoughts were running through my mind, on and on.
'We cannot get out.' Gandalf's voice sounded so powerful. For a moment, silence fell over all. Then: a loud rumble. Pippin. He had... 'Next time, you better get yourself thrown in, fool of a took!', Gandalf shouted.
I wanted to say this was a bit too hard, when I heard drums beating in the depth.