Another death

~ My POV ~
When the battle finally came, it came like a storm. The wind was howling around my head and my hair flew through the air like wind. Air... I was not sure if I could maybe use my powers for good now.
Haldir smiled at me from the side. "It begins", he whispered. "We are with you, Anariël. Don't worry", Elëanna said. Their smiles were fake, but it did not matter.
I wanted to fight. I fired with my bow and arrow, together with the Lothlórien soldiers, before the first orcs climbed up the walls. Then, I pulled out my sword and shield.
Cut one's throat, sting through the heart, whirl around and take the next. It went on and on. My mind was empty. So empty. The only aim was to kill as many enemies as possible. "Anariël!", suddenly a voice sounded in my ears. For the blood was rushing through it, it was far too silent to understand the following words.
But hearing my name had been enough. I turned around and tried to see what was going on, when suddenly an axe came falling down in front of my eyes. I wanted to raise my shield, sword, but I was much too surprised to do anything.
While the battle went on around me, I faced death itself. In this moment, a figure jumped in front of me, just before the axe fell down. Haldir.
My eyes filled with horror when I saw the axe's end sticking out of his body. Haldir of Lórien was immediately dead. The orc pulled the axe out of his body to now kill me, and blood streamed from the blade and out of the body.
Although I was now prepared to fight, it was not nessecary. A dagger sticked out of the orc's breast. Aragorn.
I did not care. I fell down on my knees and lay Haldir's head onto them. This could not be. He was only sleeping. Not another friend of me had died, one of the few I had. Tears were streaming down my face. Yána, Kili, Haldir. So much death.
Through a dust of tears I saw Aragorn holding his hand towards me. "A battlefield is not the right place for pain", he whispered. "What do YOU know of pain?", I screamed into his face. From the hurt look in his eyes I knew he absolutely did. Aragorn sat down by my side and took me into his arms, while I cried at his shoulder. It hurted. Hurted so much. Another hole in my already broken heart. A true friend, when noone had been there for me. Were the Valar never graceful?
This men died for me... Me... I got up and took my sword. Now it would really begin. Haldir should not have died in vain.