Lost & found

~ My POV ~
This was the moment myself turned into real fury, reckless and full of hate. A storm howled around me and it was so full of anger, that noone really dared walking into my way.
I slaughtered here and slaughtered there, and although I had problem do differenciate between friend and enemy, I am pretty sure my sword brought only foes down. Through this dust, I recognized nothing. Not the falling back of the soldiers, not the final ride of Aragorn and Theoden, really nothing of the battle.
The first thing to really see was the victory. And not even this I was able to see truly, for now all pain flooded over me like a wave. The storm faded. My weapons fell down and I on my knees. Then: darkness. Again, I broke down.

The first thing I felt was pain. Everything hurted like a burning fire. I wanted to scream. Scream away all the pain, burn away the fire in my veins and just make it end... End... My eyes filled with tears. This was much worse than fighting, than losing blood. Every bone in my body felt shattered, my muscles destroyed and the blood cold.
"Anariël", said a soft voice and someone stroke over my hair. "Anariël, my sun...", he whispered. "I am here."

I wanted to open my eyes, see who was sitting there next to me so desperately. But I couldn't. I just couldn't. The pain was too strong.
"Sht", the voice said. Male, I recognized. If I hadn't been paralyzed by this traumatizing pain, I would've recognized this voice. The sweat was running down my face and everything bursted.
"Everything will be fine, Anariël. Sleep." Sleep... When I tried to get up and open my eyes, little sparks danced in front them, but I did not care. "There must be something about you the Valar just would not let pass", I heard someone saying. The little sparks slowly faded and I was able to see again. "Aragorn", I whispered exhausted. This one word already took me so much strength.
My head fell back into the soft pillows. "The fear of being so close to losing you again nearly made me mad." And the time he spoke, I knew: It had been him comforting me in my pain. All the time.

"I am here", I whispered silently. You'll have to stand me some yeara longer, I guess." The air seemed to flicker. My heart was beating against my chest like a storm. It was his fault.
With his fingers, Aragorn stroke my cheek. "I will survive it". He bent forward and my heart was beating even faster.
"Mylady?", I suddenly heard a voice behind me. We moved apart immediately. The young lady seemed to know she had been disturbing, for she blushed, but did not really care. "My name is Eliza, I bring word from king Thranduil of the Woodland Realm. He..."
It took me masses of strength to not start screaming. "He sais he is sorry for the newest happenings, but he is happy to hear you are alive and..." "Please." I closed my eyes. "Say nothing more." Eliza first seemed confused, but then nodded and left. My father... I didn't want to hear from him. Not now.
The romantic atmosphere was shattered. "Let me help you. War isn't waiting, Anariël, we have to move on", Aragorn said and helped me to get up. I was only wearing a short dress, and blushed. He grinned, handing me over some clothes. After I had taken them on, walking still a bit insecurely, I said: "What are we waiting for?"