Even darker

The mines did not frighten me. Indiriël"s fate did not. For it was love that made her leave us.
I sat on the floor, staring at the stars. I wondered if there would ever be a man loving me so much that he would sail to the Undying Lands for me. In that moment, I dared doubting it. No one would ever love me. Not me.
"Mellon", Gandalf"s voice sounded over the lands. Suddenly, the huge gate swung open. I"ve already been wondering when the riddle of the password would be solved. Honestly, experiencing adventures was much more in my sense than struggling with depressive thoughts.
So I got up quickly and followed the fellowship into Moria. Gimli said something about his cousin, while I was watching my surrounding carefully. My eyes were not used to darkness, but a dark thought took possess of me.
In the end, it was Boromir speaking from my soul: "This is a tomb." The light shone upon the dwarves" dead bodies and let their lifeless bones look like lost shadows.
Directly, I grabbed my sword. "RUN!", I cried.
A feeling in my stomach ordered me to protect the others before caring for myself, so I pushed them in front of me, hurrying after them.
Especially the ring-bearer had to get out alive. "We will find another way", I spoke more to myself than go anyone else. "We will..."
And then the monster appeared.