Falling once more

~ My POV ~
When the troops marched nearer and nearer, everything fell silent. All soldiers were summoned in the city. I looked at Rána. She looked at me.
"So this will be the decision", I whispered. She nodded. We waited. My heart was beginning to beat against my chest fast and I couldn't help it. Fear. It was fear. Not fearing death, only fearing the deaths of others.
And then it began.
The army of Sauron and Saruman, a force bigger than any I have ever seen. The thought of actually probably losing this fight was not encouraging. I didn't care. The air was howling around me in a bursting storm and carried me all the way. My sword and shield seemed to find their ways on their own; I had lost Rána soon.
Where was Aragorn? No. I shouldn't have thought of him again, it only made me even more angry. Stars were flickering in front of my eyes and for only one moment I stood still. Bad idea.
An orc's sword hit my back. I screamed with pain. My soul was shattered. Now, my body appeared to shatter as well. "You are not going to be the one to kill me!", I shout and kill the orc.
It was like in every battle: There was nothing around me but my next enemy I could see. The world was getting dark from time to time, everything flickering in front of my eyes. When turning around, I saw my own blood. It nearly killed me.
Suddenly, something cold shakes me. I looked up for the first time and I saw... Green. Green figures, shadows. Men. What was happening?

I was totally stunned. Green creatures were flooding the battlefield. Finally, I understood: The ghosts of the old caverns.
This also meant something else: Aragorn was here, the only man alive who was able to summon them in his service.
I didn't want to see him. While victory was almost set now, someone was moving towards me. The three. Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas.
For one moment, I wanted to hide the blood, until I recognized it was just too much. It was streaming out of the wound again like a river. My eyes widened in fear. Blood. I never knew there would be something scaring me. Blood.
Darkness fell above my sight again. I bite my lip. No, don't, Anariël, just don't. Don't fall unconscious again.
I could see that Aragorn wanted to say something, but I didn't hear it. I formed the words "I feel so sorry" with my lips.
And then, I fell.