My sister

~ My POV ~
It had taken me some days to cure properly, and still I had not regained my full strength yet, but the desire for adventures in me was stronger than my pain.
So I got up these days in the mornings and began wandering through the old woods of Lothlórien. Weaponless, of course. My sword and my bow and my daggers, they all lay in the depths of Moria.
Still, the silence out here made me calm down. The leaves were glittering in the sunlight like on a warm summer day and the ground was stained with sunlight.
For hours, I just walked and walked and walked, in the hope to forget about my left companions. I missed them just so much. Especially Legolas, and for some unknown reason, Aragorn as well. I had startes liking him quite much. Elëanna and Haldir helped me a lot by comforting me, and encouraging me.
Suddenly, I heard someone rushing through the woods behind me. Instinctively, I tried to reach my bow, but well, I had none.
"Who is there?", I demanded. A figure stepped forwards from behind a tree. A young woman with bow and arrow. One moment, I just stared at her. She looked like me.

Puzzled. So... Puzzled. What was going on? My senses playing a nasty trick on me?
The elf on the path's other side appeares not less astonished. She lowered her weapons, slowly, and said something in Elvish, her voice kind and friendly: "Who are you?"
I laughed. Not nastily, but more or less suprised. "I am Anariël from the Woodland Realm, mylady, if this is what you meant. May I ask you the same question, though?"
She did not answer me. Her eyes were opened widely and she was more staring than looking. What was going on?
"You are like I've always imagined. Brave, pretty and royal. A true warrior beyond all." Nothing within these words I could understand, for I stood in the woods, desperately, searching for the right answer.
"My name is Idril, Lothlórien guard, and I think it is time for you to understand. Lady Galadriel will be waiting for you. There is a story, that needs to be told, but I am not the right one to do so." Idril strechted out her hand towards me and smiled.
"You can trust me, Anariël. I am your sister."