3❤️

Manhal's POV

Tring Tring , Tring Tring......

And Iam awake. I saw the time with
a satisfied look which showed
3:30 AM.

I am happy , fresh like always.

I immediately walked to washroom, freshened up made wazu for Tahhjjud prayer. Then I spread prayer mat and 4 rakath nafil prayer and made loads of dua for my loved once and at last for her. For the one who is ruling my heart from the day she was born. She, about whom none knew except of Mazhar.

After I finished my prayers. I walked to Anadia's room. And there the princess of the house sleeping like ungirlly like.

I patted her cheeks "get up" She stirred but turned away. 'The most difficult thing in the whole universe.

Allah help.

I patted her her cheeks again "get up Aana" but insted of waking up. She gave me a big smile in her sleep. So I again patted her face and then she woke up and starrted for me for few seconds and mummbled " MONSTER" the name this devilscalls me.

"Monster?" I asked immediately her sleepy face freshed up turning to a nervous one. "Monster.I said mo.......
Morning. Good morning bhaiya. So beautiful morning right" nad she jumped away from her bed and ran to washroom.

I nodded my head, and waited for her to come.

After few minutes she came. I bent down the bed and took her snickers out "Wear them, then we are going to jog." I said ,"jogging.... jogging bhaiya why. I am fit and fine". I gave her a seriously look "look at you, you look like potato see chuppy cheeks, see this chin". "Bhaiyaaaa...then you are like coconut" She yelled and I laughed a little seeing her expression."Accha baba,you don't look like potato ok now wear your shoes lets go" Then we both walked to garden and started a slow run and I gradually increased and after two rounds of our gardenm, I looked Anadia running slowly huffing. I jogged to her.

"Shall we stop" I asked and her expression changed to a happy one.
We walked inside "freshen up and be here with in 15 minutes with your books " And even I went took a quick bath and worn my clothes took my files and laptop and walked to living room and she still had not arrived. Then I went to kitchen made 2 cups of coffee, actually one instant coffe and the other is filter coffee. I don't know from where she got the habit of filter coffee may be from chachi, coz she is from Manglorem. That place is awesome, i have visited that with chachi when Aana was 3 or 4. The coffee boiled out. I filtered, and took to living room. And to my surprise, she is already seated with her calculus book.

Arey wahh!!

I thought she must be in her room.
But I guess, I am wrong.

"Here" I said to grab her attention she
took the mug inhaling and immediately a smile formed on her face.

She got busied herself in the books after finishing her coffee.

Its nearly 6:00 when I heard yawning.
I looked at her whose head was bent eyes open.

"How did you started studying without tantrums"? I asked, and replied"coz i promised to do as I say on Sunday" She said with a wink."I am scared"and I made a scary face and she laughed.

3rd person POV

The days rolled by sooner than Anadia expected, and its sunday today.

The same happened, by 4 Manhal woke Anadia up, both went for a jog, freshened up, had coffee and started with their respective work.

As soon as the clock stuck 7: 30 AM all the members of the house started coming, and Anadiya closed her books and looked at Manhal, by now Kabir and Zaid were seated next to Anadia.

Anadia spoke and all looked at her."so mons..... I mean Manhal Bhaiya, its Sunday and you have to ful fill your promise"Listening this Manhal closed his laptop and looked at Anadia and she continued"you have to treat me like princess today."

"You are already treated like a princess"said Zaid and both Kabir and Zaid hi-fied. Anadia looked at Manhal who thought something and nodded as yes.

"I never back...."Manhal was cut in mid by Anadia who continued. "I know I know" and both Zaid and Kabir laughed at it and were stopped by just one glare of Manhal.

"Ok so, I am going to sleep wake me up for breakfast" telling Anadia walked to her room.

Its around 9:30 AM when all gathered for breakfast. "Call Anadia" said her mom to Zaid but immediately stopped by Manhal" No chachi, I'll do it, you don't worry"saying this Manhal walked to the kitchen.
______________________________________
Assalamu alaikum people...

I know i am pretty late.

But i am busy right now so.... I am sorry.

I know the chapter was short, and with none major things.

And thank you for showering this book so much love... I dint expect to gain so much love.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do shower your love by voting and commenting...coz that really really encourages the author.

I promise next chapter will be really exciting.

But you should wait for sometimes...

Because...SABR KA PHAL MITHA HOTA HAI.

Love you all...

Allah Hafiz.