8❤️

Inline comments are love

3RD PERSON POV

Kabir: why are you all being silent, tell who is getting married to Manhal and Anadia?

Nobody replied, getting more irritated. Kabir, Ayaan, Asad and Zaid planned on going and confront Manhal in office.

As they left, in between they picked Anadia from college. All bombarded her with questions as to whom she is getting married but being the shy girl didn't reply.

After reaching office, all 5 cousins along with Zoya and Haniya went to Manhal's cabin.

Anadia in between tried escaping as to not come infront of Manhal. Obviously being SHY

They all entered at once to the cabin. There sat Manhal along with Mazhar, talking about some project of theirs.  Manhal was not shocked seeing the whole gang but was bit surprised seeing Anadia along wuth 2 girls.

Haniya: without telling us, you are getting married?

Kabir: whose the girl?

Manhal: first come and sit.

He said pointing towards the sofa. All the girls sat, and boys adjusted here and there, few on chairs while few on beanbag.

Manhal: so tell me what happened?

At once all started talking asking about whom are they getting married, when, how all these happened etc etc. In this whole commotion Anadia, Manhal amd Mazhar were the silent one, because they knew everything.

Kabir got more frustrated and shouted

Kabir: chup Chup CHUP.

All stopped

Kabir: Manhal, first you tell whom are you getting married.

Manhal looked at Anadia, who sat there looking everywhere but at Manhal. Manhal got up from his seat and walked to Anadia and forwarded his hand, Anadia was a bundle of Blush. But none the less, Anadia gave her hand to Manhal and he held her and made her sit on the seat where he was sitting previously. He stood beside her putting his hand around his shoulder.  All looked at them with so much confusion. None of them understanding anything.

Manhal: calm down Aana.

She was freaking for god knows what reason.

Manhal: i am the same monster. Calm down.

She took deep breath and calmed herself.

Manha: so you know we are getting married.

Asad: arey yaar, thats the problem. Whom are you getting married?

Manhal: let me complete Asad.

Then he told everyone from the beginning, clearly cutting out that they are getting married to eachother.

This confused them more.

Manhal: and we are getting married to.

He gave a pause, which increased the curiousness.

Manhal: EACHOTHER.

All stayed quite for sometime,

Kabir: Anadia is getting married to MANHAL.

Zaid: no, Manhal Bhaiya is getting married to ANADIA.

All looked at Zaid with a "have you lost it" look.

Asad: when did this happen?

Manhal: 2 days back.

Anadia: its our dadaji's wish, so how could i not accept.

First time Anadia spoke.

Kabir: oh shoot, you both are getting married. Omg, I can't believe.

Saying this Kabir pulled Anadia for a hug and one by one all hugged and congratulated both of them.

All were happy.

Manhal looked at Anadia, he wanted to speak to her. But couldn't, as they were surrounded by a BIG GANG.

So, Manhal took his phone, message Mazhar to take them out except Anadia. Mazhar replied with a smirking emoji teasing him. But none the less help Manhal.

Mazhar: guys i am damn hungry, lets go to canteen.

Kabir: yes with the new found information, i am really hungry. Actually, shall we celebrate?

All yelled as yes.

And got up, Anadia tried getting up but was held firmly yet softly by Manhal, silently conveying her about staying back.

All walked out of cabin busy as to which restaurant they would go,least caring about the two newly formed couple.

Manhal walked front of Anadia and sat on the sofa table and held her hands in his.

Manhal: you are happy right? I mean, you are not forced or anything by anyone. Did you think properly?

Anadia first looked at Manhal, for the first time in his eyes not as a cousin but soon to be husband.

Anadia: i was not forced, i thought nicely. Ya, i was confused but then i prayed istikhara, so i got my confusions clear.

Manhal was surprised knowing about she had prayed istikhara prayer.

Anadia: Bh... Um..uh.. don't worry i was not forced. And ya, i have never thought about you other than a ah.. brother. Thats why, i am bit uncomfortable. Other than that, everything is in my favour. Like,
1. Than getting married to some guy whom I don't know. I know you in and out.
2. I got my answer through prayers, Allah cleared my doubts.
3. A fears to move out of her house, i mean bidai. Look at our story, after bidai, i will come back to my own house. Wow.

She said dreamily.

Manhal was surprised, seeing her list out.

Manhal: i m speechless, how did u become so mature.

He teased.

Anadia: huh! I m always mature.

She said.

Manhal: so... You accept me, as you to be husband?

He teased.

She blushed but nodded as yes.

Manhal: so, you gotta stop calling me BHAIYA.

She bit her lips, it surely is a difficult thing. But nodded as yes.

Manhal: so wifey, shall we leave? Or they might cook so much of a story you know.

He teased, her eyes widened in shock. She didn't think, he would tease her. That's something new.

She nodded and walked out to see all settled in 2 cars all waiting for Manhal and Anadia to come.

Zoya: lo, aagaye dono. Tumhe pata hai hum sabne kitna intezar kiya.

Manhal: now we have come, lets go.

There was one driving seat and a passenger seat left for the couple. So they sat and went to restaurant to party.

The whole way, everybody kept teasing the Manhal and Anadia. Manhal didn't show any reaction but Anadia was a blushing mess. Manhal was actually surprised seeing her blush so much.

He never imagined her to blush so much. Thats something new he found.

But knew so kuch about eachother but they didn't know these tiny things about other one.
______________________________________
Assalamu Alaikum readers.

Hope you liked the update.

Guys, i am happy those who comment but guys, i expect more comments.

Hope i get loads of them.

Its really fun to read.

Do vote and comment.

Love you all

Allah Hafiz