24❤️

Manan's 1st day as husband and wife has ended, its night again. Anadia is sitting in her previous room, nervous again.

"You can do, Aana" she said to herself and walked to their room and it was empty. So, she went to balcony. She always loved his balcony more than which is seen from her room. Her room had garden view but she liked roads, buildinds, with mountain seen in the far, and their garden's imli ki ped (tamarind tree) which their great grandfather planted.

She rubbed her half sleeved arms of saree,  as October breeze hit her playing with her front hair strands.

The chilliness wrapped suddenly with warmth, a soothing warmness. A pair of hand wrapped her from bare waist of saree.

"Aap...when did you come?" She questioned. "When you were lost in garden" his reply was close to her ears. She was about to turn around but he held her tight "stay the same, its nice this way" he replied and she accepted, and leaned back on her own accord capturing the warmth emitting from him.

"Tomorrow there are few guests coming over, and Zoya di was telling there are some post wedding rituals left which will be done tomorrow" she said, which he nodded.

"Shall we go in?" He asked and she nodded and they walked in hand in hand.

"You change in dressing room i will change here" he said and she went and took her night gown and went to walkin closet while he changed in room itself.

Manan are wrapped with blanket on bed in eachother's arms.

Just like i dreamt he thought.

Loving a girl for 23 years without anyone's knowledge is not simple, and he did it. Now all he wanted was to confess his love, but again being Manhal, he waited for his Aana to first fall in love with him.

He kissed her forehead "sleep" he whispered. And closed his eyes.
~~~
Next day, few guests and neighbours visited Anadia and Manhal and gave their wishes and blessings.

"Its time for choosing the leader between you two" Zoya announced as she and Haniya got a big bowl filled with milk and topped in rose petals.

"Ye kya hai" asked Manhal. "They will put a ring inside the bowl, and whoever takes it first will lead the couple, and other should hear whatever others says"

"Lets start and max of two out of three will be winner." Ordered Aams and on count of three a ring from Aana's hand put inside. They both dig their hands in and started finding "let me win please" whispered Anadia. "Why do you think, I will let you win?"

"Anadia Anadia Anadia" cheered Manhal mom dad, all the boys, and Aams. "Arey guys, you share same relation with me too cheere me too" said in fake hurt tone, as Anadia took the ring out first.

"See bhai, if we support Aana and she wins she will help us in future in getting some permission or anything but you wouldn't help us" gave speech  Kabir in serious tons while all looked at him.

"Arey we will support Manhal" said Zoya Haniya, and Anadia's mom dad.

"Come on Manhal" all cheered and he took out the ring giving a smirk to Anadia making her glare at him.

"Last chance, whoever takes out first will be the winner" announced Aams.

"Please let me win"  said Anadia again as they both dig their hands in. They both searched and finally Manhal got it, but slowly held Anadia's hand inside the milk bowl and passed the ring and she took out and all cheered for Anadia.

Anadia had a big smile, just because of him. He can loose any games for her and her smile. He can give his life if needed.

He loved her so much.

The girls asked Manhal to make Anadia wear the ring.

The ring was given to Manhal, and he slid the ring, and forced himself not to kiss her hand.

All had their lunch and retired to their respective room.

As soon as Aana entered the room, Manhal bolted the door behind her stopping her walk and she turned back and looked at Manhal.

Manhal took two steps forward and she was in his arms. He placed his lips over hers, nibbling her lower lip and biting in mid and she moaned, reciprocating the kiss.

They moved back, breathing heavily. He placed his forehead over hers and stared at her closed eyes, red cheeks.

After that they planned on resting a bit as they were tired of morning's ceremony and ring finding ritual.
___________________________
Assalamualaikum

A very short update.

Vote and comment.

Love you

Allah hafiz.