14❤️

Its 6:30 and Anadia has not come down from her room. Around 4 her family came home, the maid told them Anadia was back before her classes end. This surprised the family, as never Anadia comes home even if the classes are cancelled as she would either hangout inside the campus or go to library or would spend with two of her best friend talking every none sense. None of the elders had any problem with a boy in their group, they were open-minded people.

Anadia's bade ammi, Manhal's mom knocked the door of Anadia room, and went in and saw she was sleeping, so she left.

All the boys came back from office and even Manhal came back and directly went to Anaida's room but saw she was busy with her books, so he left from there not to disturb her.

Manhal went to his room. Got freshened up and called Zaid.

Zaid: ji bhai.

Zaid came with nervousness, he had an idea why he called him.

Manhal: did you tell Aana about your relationship?

Zaid nodded yes.

Manhal: ok you can leave.

Immediately Zaid ran from there, he can't risk staying for more minutes lest he change his mind for scolding.

Its dinner time, all gathered except Anadia. All the mothers were worried for Anadia as she had not come out of her room.

Kabir's mom: Zaid, go call Anadia.

Zaid: ma mai...i send someone else.

Manhal: chachi leave, i will check upon her after dinner. She was studying an hour back.

Manhal's mom: is she fine?

Manhal: yes mom.

Mrs.Ahmed: all have dinner now Mani will check upon her later.

All nodded and started eating.

Zaid, went to his room after finishing his dinner soon.

He is regretting thought Manhal.

After finishing, Manhal got up and asked his Mamma to get him food for Anadia.

His mom, kept the food in a tray and Manhal got and went to Anadia's room. While going he crossed Zaid's room

Baby calm down, lets give some time for her.

Manhal knocked the door and entered and saw her still sitting with books working out sums furiously.

Manhal: arey arey, bas meri jaan. How much will you write, the paper will tear off.

Anadia: bhaiya.

She didn't hear, the knock nor she saw him come in.

Manhal: haye, how much will i hear Bhaiya from my fiancé?

He said dramatically.

Anadia: no...i mean.

Manhal: acha chodo, come eat.

Anadia: i am not hungry.

Manhal: ok, na khate. So how much did you finish?

Anadia: trigonometry is fully there, calculus adha ho gaya abi bore ho gaya so measurements start kiya hai.

Manhal: not bad, itna ho gaya.

Anadia gave a small smile and looked at her books.

Manhal: acha come lets go to terrace. The climate is too nice.

Anadia: but i wan...

Manhal: shh...come.

Anadia put her book on the table and cleaned her bed and went with Manhal who, took the tray in one hand and in other he held her hand and they walked up.