28❤

ANADIA'S POV

Romantic

So romantic

He is so romantic

He is so cute

"Who is romantic and cute" A voice came from behind me, it showed jealousy. JEALOUSY?

Its Manhal...

Manhal?

"Ya... Who? " I asked confused. What is he talking about?

"Who is cute and romantic? About whom were you thinking? " He spoke again.

"Oh... That is my character, I am reading right now" I said.

"Ohhh.... Character. " He visibly sighed out of relief, but I nodded yes. "

What is happening?

"What are you reading? " He asked.

Oh I got excited.

I started speaking about the story.

".... So whenever I find any scene cute I close my eyes and imagine the scene. I really enjoying doing that" I finished a long talk.

"Oh wow... I never knew, your small brain have so many things" He said.

I smiled.

What small sized??

My eyes grew, small Sized. What does he mean by that ?

"Hey... What do you mean by small." I looked at him and spoke, my nose flared.

"Hey hey... I didn't mean like that" He laughed. "See you are laughing, which means you mean that" I faked cried.

Idea..

I smirked.

I looked at him and took a pillow slowly from behind me, still looking at him and he was looking at me too.

I took the pillow started beating him with pillow.

"Hey hey... That's not... Heyy... Fairrr" He spoke, trying to escape. I stopped hitting, and started laughing loudly.

He joint me laughing, we both were laughing. I rolled on bed laughing.

I stopped and looked at him, but he was laughing.

I have never seen him laughing this much ever.

He looked so cute.

I looked beautiful.

He stopped laughing, and we both looked at each other.

I looked at him, he was actually close to me.

I moved close to me.

I felt my heart beat quickening.

He wrapped his hands around me and rolled over. He was above me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and shoulder.

He again moved more close to me.

He touched his nose with mine,  I giggled at that and he smiled.

His smiles are beautiful.

He kissed me very near to my lips, I closed my eyes feeling shy.

And as a cue, he placed his lips over mine.

And I felt the time stay, he slowly moved his lips over mine, nibbling my lower lips and I did the same. I played with his hair, tugging my hands with his hair clutching and combing while his hands wrapped around his hips moving it up and down his hands touched my skin, because was wearing a short top it easily moved up. He pinched my hips.