46❤

Anadia woke up feeling nauseating. Her stomach was gad-bad sounds, and Anadia ran and puked. Manhal who just entered the room, saw his wife vomiting in bathroom, he ran to her and held her. He rubbed her back, soothing her. "Bas meri jaan... " He said. Once she stopped vomiting, he made her gargle and washed her face and wiped with the towel beside the basin.

Manhal lifted Anadia and brought her inside the room, and layed her on bed and gave water immediately. She drank few sip and pushed the glass. "Better? " He asked to which she just nodded.

She looked at her hand, and soon her mind drifted to her mehandi and saw it has gotten dark red. She smiled at it and looked at the specific place, where his name was written.

Manhal looked at her for few minutes. After so many days she is smiling, which made him smile despite the worry creeping over him because of her health. It's clearly visible, she looks worn out, her face paled, lips chapped clearly indicating dehydration, but she has grown a little puffy.

"Aana.. Lets go to doctor. Come on" Manhal said. Her eyes snapped towards him, who called her Aana. Her eyes teared up.

"Manhal" She said and jumped on his arms weeping.

"I am sorry... I am sorry... Please don't leave me. I am really sorry. I will do whatever you say but please don't leave me" She said non stop.

"Aana... Let's talk about it later. But first lets go to doctor. Come on" Manhal said. "Nahi... I red yesterday, these symptoms are because of stress. I will make sure, i don't stress anymore. And if we go to doctor the family members as well will get tensed. I don't want them to get tensed again because of me" Anadia said in low voice at the end.

"Bu... Ok. You should not stress and you should take rest till lunch and you should come down for lunch only" Manhal instructed and she nodded her head. Manhal kissed her forehead and was about to stand up when Anadia held his hand.

"Kya hua? " He asked and looked at her, whose eyes were filled with unshed tears. She immediately kept her head on his shoulders while he wrapped his hand around her. "Manhal... Please don't leave me" She said and started crying. "Shh.. Aana. Calm down. Please. " He said. "Say, you will not divorce me" Anadia said. "Ok. Now sleep" Manhal said, not accepting Anadia and made her lay and kissed her forehead, because of tiredness she fell asleep.

Manhal then walked down, and helped in arrangements for haldi in the evening.

Anadia woke up, and walked down after freshening up and saw everyone seated.

ANADIA'S POV

I missed all of you.

I thought seeing my brothers seated on sofa and laughing at something while our fathers were as well seated and talking, may be about business and the ladies were not there, probably they will be in kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and saw mom amd both bade ammis helping each other while cooking for dinner.

"Mamma" I called, and mom turned and came forward and kissed my forehead.

"Anadia. How are you feeling now? Manhal was telling you again Vomited, shall we go to Doctor" Bade ammi, manhal's mom asked.

"No... Mamma, bade ammi. Actually.. I wa..nted to say sorry. I am sorry. I worried you all in these two months. I am sorry, i was being selfish and didn't think about you all. " I said, my head was bowed down due to embarrassment and guilt.

"Arey... Meri gudiya. Come here" Kabir bhaiya's mom pulled me in a hug while i felt Mom running her hand on my hair.

"We all were worried baby. But don't call selfish. I know, you were upset with Ammi(aams) death. But beta death is certain. You have to accept that" Manhal's mom said. I nodded my head. "Now give me a hug" Manhal's mom said. I smiled and hugged her.