29❤

It's morning

All boys are up, freshening done. They got ready with their t shirts and track pant and water bottle, towel packed in a duffle bag.

"Let's go guys" Said Asad as the boys except Manhal sat in a car while Manhal sat in another car because, Manhal decided to pick Mazhar and Riyaz from their home to gym.

Kabir drove the first car, it left the gate while Manhal was standing outside of another car checking some mail.

The car trunk opened and closed.

The car stopped in Mazhar's place, Manhal gave a call and both the brothers walked out of their house informing the watchman about their gym trip.

The brothers mumbled Assalamu alaikum to Manhal while Manhal greeted back Walaikum assalam.

Manhal started driving.

"Ahh" Manhal heard a small voice of Anadia.

"Aana" Said Manhal and turned back

"Kya yaar boss... Kuch akela chod do meri dost ko" Said Riyaz.

Manhal frowned but started driving again.

(So yes... Riyaz is working for Manhal as anadia's bodyguard.)

ANADIA'S POV

I saw from balcony, Kabir bhaiya's car leaving.

I ran down, and saw Manhal has not left yet.

I stood behind the pillar, thinking of the ideas to stop him from going.

Because... For sure that witch will be there.

I saw Manhal seating in car and the only idea that came into my mind is....

Sitting in car trunk.

I ran fast, and immediately opened and sat.

"Ya Allah please madad karde" I whispered

After 15 minutes, the car stopped. I peeked from the glass, and saw he has stopped in front of Riyaz's house.

They both got into the car greeting each other, Mazhar bhaiya front and Riyaz at the back seat.

Riyaz put his bag in back side and it fell on mine.

And unknowingly I screamed lowly.

And the car came to halt.

"Aana.. "

My eyes grew wide.

Did they hear?

Oh no

Ya Allah...

"Kya yaar boss... Kuch akela chod do meri dost ko" Said Riyaz.

Boss...?

My narrowed eyes grew wide. So the boss Riyaz speaks with in college is Manhal.