33❤

3RD PERSON POV

Anadia and Manhal got into their private plane. They were welcomed by the pilot and co-pilot an an air hostess. Anadia, knows the air hostess so she hugged her and greeted her asking for her well being.

Once the plane was taken off, they removed their seat belt.

"So madam, how are tou feeling? " Manhal asked. Anadia gave a shy smile but answered "i am very excited" "Why? " He asked.

"Hmm... We are going on a vocation to somewhere i really wanted to go. So pretty excited" Anadia teased Manhal telling vocation instead lf Honeymoon.

"Achaa... So we are going on a vocation? " Manhal asked moving closer to her.

"Haan... Vocation only" She whispered getting shy seeing him coming close to her.

"So... What will we do on our vocation" He stressed the word.

"I planned everything" She said excitedly. "By 7-8 in the morning we will reach hotel, we will have a quick breakfast and sleep coz obviously we will be tired. Then around 3 we will wake up, we will have some lunch, then lets go for a stroll to the near by place then we will have dinner somewhere and come back and sleep...... " As such she lists out the whole plan after she finishes her plan she looks at him, who was gave her a fainted look.

"Can i say you something? " He asked to which she nodded. "Babe we are not going on vocation but honeymoon. " He tells "andddd.... Do you know what honeymoon is? " He asked suddenly getting doubt if she knows what is honeymoon, lovemaking..

ANADIA'S POV

"Andddd.... Do you know what honeymoon is? " He asked.

I felt my cheeks heat, i know i am giving him an innocent answers. Its... Fun to tease him

I nodded my head in negative.

"Sach mein? " He asked rising his eyebrows.

I nodded my head again as no.

"Acha..." He trailed and started moving towards me. I kept my hands on his chest to stop him come, but he held my hands and pulled me more closer.

"If... You don't know what honeymoon is then why this cheeks are red" He said as a matter of fact.

He kissed my cheeks, biting.

"Oh baby

"Oh baby... Don't pretend innocent ok. "

We both were lost.

And suddenly we were disturbed by Ms. Shaheena, our air hostess.

"Mr.Ahmed and Anadia. I am really sorry to disturb you both, but i wanted to ask if you need anything to drink? " She asked

(Guys... I really don't know how air hostess speak. I have never been in plane. So... I am sorry)