39❤

ANADIA'S POV

I sat there waiting for him, its 11:38.p.m and he is not home yet.

This is not fair, Manhal... Itna bhi kya gussa that you are staying at home and not coming home.

Its been 1 week we returned from our honeymoon and you are already worked up,

Don't you understand Anadia... I am busy, if you want to sleep then sleep. You aint a kid.

Was his exact word he said yesterday night, when i asked him to sleep, as its late and nither i was getting sleep, coz i can't sleep on pillow i need his arms wrapped and his chest to sleep.

I had tears when he yelled, and he didn't even come to pacify me. I layed silently and fell as sleep and i didn't know when he joint me on bed. And when i woke up, he was already off to Office.

Then when i went down, mom scolded me telling me to wake up early and cook, as he is dear damad would have went to office without food if not for my mom who mske quick breakfast.

Stupid. Idiot. Who does this to their nayi naweli dulhan.

Again i felt tears blurring my vision.

Let him come i will not talk to him.

I put my head and closed my eyes, and i fell asleep waiting for him on sofa.

MANHAL'S POV

"Maniiiiii.... Mujhe neend aa rahi hai" Again she called me out.

The last string of patience broke,

"Don't you understand Anadia... I am busy, if you want to sleep then sleep. You aint a kid. " I yelled.

I didn't look at her, and focused back on laptop which shows major error, if i don't find out this. It would lead to huge loss for our company.

I felt my eyes dropping, so i closed the laptop and walked to bed and saw Aana, cuddling the pillow and sleeping.

I felt a tug in my heart, i shouldn't have shouted at her.

I shouldn't have took my anger on her.

I layed, and carefully pulled her over me and rubbed her cheeks and it had tears mark.

This increased my guilt.

I will ask for forgiveness as soon as i wake up in the morning, and i immediately fell asleep.

My sleep broke, when my phone rang.

I took my hand from her clutch and took phone, its Mazhar.

"Assalamu alaikum Maaz" I spoke

"Walaikum assalam Manhal... Sorry to disturb you early but its important" He spoke, his voice sounded guilty.

"Arey nahi nahi.... Tell what happened" I said and he started telling where that mistake has occurred in our total balance. Its one of our employee who is behind this.

He is dead today.

"I am coming, call him and ask him to come to office asap" I instructed Mazhar.

"I called but his phone is switched off, i asked Riyaz to get the contact somehow and he is working on it. He trying to track him out and he has managed to block all the ways out of the city, which means, he is in this city" Mazhar said.

"Ok... I will come and take care that its between we three don't involve the boys (kabir, Asad, Aryan and Zaid) " I said to which he gave me positive response.