38❤

The whole day they spent, staying in each other's arm lazing around. They were tired from previous night.

Its evening, Anadia is seated on balcony's chair talking with Alia.

"Wait... I will video call you" Anadia said and cut the call and immediately face timed.

"Heyyy.... Show around the balcony" Alia yelled.

Anadia clicked on back camera and was showing around the mountains. "Yaar its so beautiful" Alia said dreamily.

"You also visit Turkey for your honeymoon babe" Teased Anadia.

Anadia turned the camera for front camera, she chuckles seeing red face of Alia.

"First lets talk about your honeymoon darling" Teased Alia back, causing the whole of night scene flash, resulting her cheeks turning red.

"Jaaniiii.... Your face looks more beautiful, more vibrant. Kuch hua kya last night" Asked Alia. Anadia bowed her face a little, feeling shy.

"O... My... Allah.... Goddd.... I will be Maasi soon" Alia yelled. "Arey arey... Hold on Alu. " Anadia's said with wide eyes and Alia laughed at her friend's reaction.

ANADIA'S POV

Gosh... Whole Mumbai will know from her scream.

"So...? How was it" Alia asked again. "Alia... I will kill you shut up" I said.

We were talking, when i felt hands wounding on my waist.

My eyes widened and i immediately put phone down. "Manhal... I ams on a video call" I said and he immediately moved back.

I took the phone, and saw the call was cut but there was a message from Alia.

Alu:
You continue your romance... I will not disturb you

Me:
Shut up🤨

Alu:
😏😜😂

Me:
Byee.... Will call you later.
Allah hafiz

Alu:
Allah hafizzzzzz....

I turned around glaring at Manhal, who was having a sweet smile which made me laugh.

He came forward and caged me between him and the balcony railing. He just stared at me, without moving his eyes from mine. I wound my hand around his neck. He took a step more towards me.

I slid my hand to his waist.

Let me warn you... He is very very ticklish.

I didn't take my eyes away from his. He neared me, his lips was away from mine. I poked his sides and he jerked back and i started tickling him.

"Aa.aanaa... Hahaha... Lea..ve... Hahaha... I.. Am.. Wa..rni..ng hahaha...yo..y" He stuttered and tried escaping but i kept tickling him.

But suddenly, he held both my hands and pulled it behind.

Oh shoot...

He took deep breath, calming himself.

"Its your punishment time. " He said and lifted me up. Like a sack bag on his shoulders.

"Ahh... Manhal... Leave me down."  I said.

"Yes.. Baby i will leave you" And he dropped on bed and he immediately hovered over me.