17❤️

Inline comments are love

All the elder ladies of Ahmed Family along with Anadia and her friends that is Alia, Haniya and Zoya while the men and boys with Riyaz and Mazhar in lawn enjoying their time with snacks and tea. Its sunday evening, all the elder ladies had returned from shopping buying Anadia's daily wears dresses. The only girl child made the family go all worked up to make their daughter happy with her marriage.

Manhal's mom, put a maroon dupatta of a dress which had full stone work  on Anadia's head.

Haniya: aww baby girl, you already look like a bride.

All nodded their head while Anadia smiled with a small blush.

Kabir: no haniya...

Kabir sat beside Anadia, putting his hands around her shoulder pulling her to him.

Kabir: she is looking like monkey.

Anadia: kabir bhaiya ahh... leave me.

She cried out while others laughed at her.

All the elder ladies went to their rooms to take rest, leaving the youger clans.

Zaid out of no where came and sat on the other side of Anadia.

Zaid: no bhai, she looks like a panda. See chubby cheeks, look at this chin. Aww.

Anadia: see if you irritate me I will tell to bha...

She abruptly stopped telling bhaiya. She looked at everyone's face around her who has actually not noticed but her eyes landed upon the figure leaning on the door whose intense gaze bore hole on her making her avert her eyes away.

He smirked looking at her reaction.

Kabir: haan haan come on what were you telling.

By now all the ahmed boys had come to the living room.

Anadia: Asad bhaiyaaa see.

She tried escaping from the clutch of her two brothers.

Asad: kabir zaid leave my sister.

Instead of leaving they held her more tightly.

Anadia: mammaaaaaa

She cried.

Anadia: i will go somewhere after marriage with him leaving you all then only you will realise my worth.

She snapped totally irritated all of a sudden. But none noticed the sudden change in her tone from fun to irritated except one.

Kabir: my poor baby. After marriage also you should stay here only.

Anadia eyes filled with tears with irritation her brother causing. She had sudden change in her mood again.

Sometimes happy while sometime sour now irritated

Blame her periods.

Manhal: Kabir Zaid enough. 

Kabir and Zaid left rolling his eyes while Anadia huffed and Manhal glared at the two boys.

After sometime all went to their rooms and joint back during dinner.

All were sitting on the dining table eating their foods with boys teasing and irritating Manhal and Anadia.

Aams: Manhal did you finish your packing?

Before Manhal could reply Anadia questioned.

Anadia: packing are you going somewhere?

Kabir: why? You are gonna miss him?