19❤️

30.9.2021

Its her Nikah.

Its their Nikah.

Its Anadia and Manhal's Nikah.

The whole house was decorated afterall its Manhal's and Anadia's nikah and the nikah will take place in Ahmed Mansion. The stages were set, decorators doing their jobs perfectly as per Anadia's choices and likes.

"Aise mat karo, wahan rakho" instructed Manhal's dad while Anadia's dad instructed the cooks to keep the cooking materials on its appointed place whereas Kabir's dad checked the ladies and younger clans had their breakfast.

Younger clans were no less, they wanted to make their eldest cousin's and only sister's marriage a PERFECT.

Only 6 hours left, for 4 o'clock.

Anadia looked at the lehenga, jewelries and sandles kept on her sofa. She was seated with a haldi and chandan face pack on her face which would bring the needed bridal glow on her face.

She was nervous no doubt.

She doubted if the things would go well here on between her and her very soon to be husband.

She doubted if she would cope up with the changes that would take place after her marriage.

She felt nervous, frustrated....

She doubted herself.

Her eyes welled up due to nervousness.

The door banged open, witb Haniya entering the room. Upon seeing the red eyes Anadia, she grew comcered and walked towards her hugging her tightly.

"Kya hua Anadia?" She asked Anadia with concerned filled voice. "Shall i call your mom?" She questioned again to which Anadia nodded her head as no. "Tho batao kya hua?" She again asked.

"I am nervous." She said with meek voice making Haniya chuckle while saying "Buddhu, dara diya mujhe" Anadia kept quite. "You know its normal to be nervous. If you are not nervous. You are abnormal." Hearing this Anadia looked at Haniya while she nodded her head as yes.

"Its called pre-wedding jitters. You would doubt, if what you are doing is correct. Will this marriage work." Anadia nodded as yes. "Think about positive things baby, you know Manhal from the day you were born. After marriage you are not going anywhere but will stay here. But in Manhal's room. Ya the relationship will change between you and Manhal drastically. He will no longer be your brother from now on but your husband." Anadia thought for a while and a smile was replaced in place of frown. "Thats my girl" said Haniya.

Suddenly Haniya slapped her forehead. "I came here to inform you that, makeup artist would come by 1:30 before she comes, you have to finish your lunch and pray your zuhar namaz (mid day prayer).

Anadia walked to washroom while Haniya walked out of the room. Her mind totally clouded with her first marriage, if at all she thought about the doubts she would have neen safe now. Tears welled out of her eyes, she hurriedly wiped so no one could see her, alas, her Love, Asad as if felt her sadness looked at her and saw her with tears which pinched her heart.

Asad took his phone and texted Haniya to meet him in his room, she looked at him amd understood he has seen her wiping the tears.

She silently walked to his room without anyone's knowledge.

"I will just come" he said to Ayaan and walked to his room.

"Kya hua?" He asked as soon as he entered. She silently hugged him without replying, he hugged her back.