35❤

Ting tong

Bell ring echoed the mountain house. Anadia was surprised, as her dear husband has left her alone telling he will be back by 4 or 5 and its still 2

Ting tong

Again the bell rang. Anadia walked down and hesitated to open the door, but none the less opened.

"Oh... Hi Mrs. Davit" Anadia greeted, seeing the owner of the house.

"Hello Anadia" Samen Davit greeted too

"Please come in. " Anadia called her in and she was followed by 3 kids of same age.

Anadia was surprised seeing three kids.

"Hello Mrs. Ahmed" Greetes a girl, and Anadia was all awe at her

"Hello baby. How are you? " But the kid shied away.

"What are the age of the kids, " Asked Anadia curiously.

Sanem giggled and replied " All are 5 years" He reply made Anadia surprised.

"Triplets? " Anadia asked curiously and amused.

Seeing her surpirsed Samen laughed out.

Both the ladies sat while the kids roamed around.

"So Anadia... How is your honeymoon going on? " Asked Sanem, making Anadia blush.

"Its good" Anadia replied shying.

"Only good...? " Sanem asked teasingly while Anadia blushed snd nodded her head making Sanem laugh.

"Actually my sudden visit here is... Morning your husband called my husband asking few details and places about Istanbul then i got to know that you are alone here. So i am here" Sanem gave the reason of her visit.

"That's really nice of you Mrs. Davit" Anadia said.

"Call me Sanem" Sanem said while Anadia nodded her head.

"And... I got you a dress we are going out in the evening" Anadia was confused.

"What for? " Anadia asked, while Sanem just shrugged her shoulder "but... Manha.. " Anadia started but was cut by Sanem"i asked your husband and he accepted" To which Anadia nodded her head.

"I will be back " Anadia got up to get something to drink. She walked but Sanme followed her.

"Tea or coffee? " Asked Anadia.

"Tea always" Sanem replied.

And as per her choice Anadia made tea for the ladies and orange juice for the kids.

"Girls come get your glasses" Sanem yelled and all girls came running and took their glasses. "Say thank you girls" Sanem warned "thank you aunty" Said all three girls "your welcome" Anadia smiled at them.

Seeing kids around her, warmed her heart and prayed that she have the baby. Soon, and her heart warmed up and cheeks turned red.

"So... Lets start getting ready. We have to go. Its already 4" Said sanem.

Anadia was confused, as to where they are going but walked to her room. Took bath, cleaning herself and she walked out of her room with bathrobe.

"Hey... Come lets apply facepack" Said Sanem.

Its rare for Anadia to do all these girly stuf. Always surrounded around male cousins made her away from makeups, or other girly things.

"With what have you made this? " Anadia asked, seeing the paste in Sanme's hand