37❤

Manan walked back to the cottage, hands entangled, her head on his chest, while his other hand on her shoulder. They were silent, no words were exchanged.

I am ready... Make me yours. Make love to me" She proposed and hugged him tightly feeling shy, while he didn't reply. He held her shoulders and pulled her back slowly. "Are you sure Aana...? " He asked, he received his answers by her as she placed her lips on his. Wildly nibbling his lower lips, he responded back with more wild, hunger, needs but love. He got his answer.

He opened the door and let her get in first.

"You go to room, i will come after locking the doors and windows. " He said and she nodded.

She moved slowly, holding onto his coat, that she was wearing.

A beautiful smile formed on her face when she saw the decorations, to make their night special.

(Imagin its night)

(Imagin its night)

She opened the door that leads to balcony and walked out.

She opened her hair which were in bun, and let it play with air. The room was dark except of dim lights from fairy lights. She looked around, the far end could be seen with sea.

She turned around, as she heard the door of room open.

He entered in with a.... Cake.

She stood there, while he walked to the balcony, sat on a chair placing the cake in table

"Why cake? " She asked.

"Meri jaan... Khane k baad kuch mitha hota hai and we didn't eat dessert. " He said.

It was a small cake, two people can easily finish it.

"Come lets cut" He pulled her and she landed on his lap.

To our new beginning... He said.

They both cut the cake together.

Both took a small piece and fed each other at the same time. Their hands were entangled.

"I love you" Both said at the same time, brightening the smile more.