BONUS 2

Hope to get loads of inline comments.
~~~~~
Life... It is a road, with ups and downs.

Life is like a rose, and don't forget about the thorns that rose has.

Surely, Manan experienced these ups and downs, the softness of rose, the prick of thorns on rose. But, what made Manhal and Anadia as Manan is they cleared these thorns or the downs of their life together reaching up to the petals of the rose that are soft and bright, just like their love which is filled softness towards each other and brightness their life had because of their partners.

Manan's happiness doubled when their little bundles of joy entered their life, brightening it more making their life more lively more happier than ever. And they are indebted to this blessing upon them by the Almighty Allah SWT.

Every day, Every single prayer they would thank their Lord for the blessings, he showered up them.

Their days now has become hectic, Manhal now reaches home by 8 after a hectic day in office. As soon as he reaches home, he frees his wife Anadia taking both their devils with him. So that she could rest a bit.

Anadia's life is no less than hectic, her morning starts by 8 along with Manhal's when he freshen up, she would check upon the kids in next room waking them up and helping them freshen up and sending them to their grandparents downstairs. She would go to her room, freshen up and help Manhal with dressing up, her first baby with buttoning up his shirt and tying his tie. Then both would share some moments together and then walk down for breakfast, where she would get busy feeding her kids along with Zoya's and Haniya's kids running behind them. The day rolls the same way till Manhal comes and frees Anadia from kids and she would sigh and rest for a while again for dinner the marathon starts, running behind the kids feeding them their last meal of the day and while sleeping, she would give milk to everyone, sometimes chocolate, while other times strawberry or vanilla as the kids which for.

Its yet another same day, Anadia us seated in kids room helping 2 elder kids with their homework, while teaching Alohabates the two younger kids. The door opened and in came Manhal. Masiha seeing her ran upto him and kissed his cheeks, and he kissed her cheeks as well followed by three other kids and finally kissing Anadia on her forehead.

Anadia frowned, when his warm breath hit her face. She kept her back hand on his forehead and neck and it felt warm, as if being ill. ?Manhal layed keeping his head on Arham's lap. "Manhal aapko tho bukhar hai" Anadia said. "I am fine, just tired" Manhal replied. "Just tired... Look at your face. Gwt up, come to room" Anadia said, getting up as well. "Kids i will be back... Finish your homework" Anadia said, who nodded in reply.

Anadia held Manhal's hand and they walked out of kids' room to their room beside, with Masiha following them. "I will go get some food for you. Then you have tabs and sleep" Anadia said and was about to get up, when Manhal held her hand preventing her from going. "Don't go" He whispered.

Lets warn the readers, taming a ill Manhal is more difficult than taming a crying infants.

"Masi come here beta" Anadia called her daughter, who was looking at her parents in amusement. Masiha walked to her mom "Go to kitchen, Zoya Chachi will be there. Ask her to send something to eat please baby. " Masiha nodded and sprinted out with toddler feet.

Masiha came to kitchen and saw Zoya Chachi cooking. "Zo Chachii" Called Masiha "arey meri gudiya(doll) what do you want? " Asked Zoya. "Papa bukhar... Mamma food send to papa.. Kadwi dawa khane" Masiha tried explaining the details. "Mani got fever? " Asked Zoya, and Masiha nodded her head. Zoya made a light soup and handed it to a maid to give it to Manhal.

Maid knocked the door of Manan's room, and Anadia opened and got the soup and in came Masiha and sat beside Manhal. "Manhal drink this, then have tablets and sleep. " Anadia said. "Hmmm... " Was the only reply they got "look baby. Your papa is behaving like a child" Anadia said to Masiha.

Masiha was totally amused seeing her papa behaving like a child. She moved to her papa, and took the spoon from the tray. She scoped some soup and blew to make it cold and forwarded it to her dad who was sitting and looking at her daughter's cute act and Manhal opened his mouth and drank the soup. "Very good beta." Masiha mimicked like her mother, Anadia. Manan bursted out laughing seeing her, seeing their parents laughing, her cheeks turned red with shyness but she laughes too.

"You know Aana... You were exactly like her. Whenever we would laugh at your antics you would get shy like her. Whenever i see her, i always feel like. I am seeing you again" Manhal confessed. Anadia was in awe. "And you know... Once i was looking at your pics, childhood ones. Arham sat beside me, and we were looking at those pics. Do you know what he said. Pappa, when did Masi wear this. I don't remember this dress. He thought those pics were of hers" Manhal said while drinking the soup, Anadia was feeding him and both laughed.

"Why did you get fever suddenly? " Asked Anadia, after giving the medicines "oh no... Is it because you ate guava yesterday. Ya allah... I shouldn't have forced you. You told me, you would get cold but it was me. I am sorry Manhal... How can i be so careless and forget that, you immediately get cold if you eat guava or drink lemon juice. Now see... Because of me, you got fever. I am to be blamed. I shouldn't have forc.... " She was cut in mid, by his lips on hers.

He didn't move, neither she did. Her heartbeat increased, his warm breath fanning her face increasing the heat on her face. He moved back, and took his hand away from her daughter's eyes which he kept, before kissing her.

"This isn't because of you. I ate them, and its ok. Don't feel sorry for it. I will get well in a day or two" Manhal said, and Anadia nodded her head shyly. Manhal placed his head on his daughter's lap and she stared at him with her wide eyes, and cute pout.

Manhal kissed her chin, and she kissed his nose and he laughed. She put her hands on his hair and pulled them and he winced in pain but didn't say anything. "Masi... Bad girl. You should not do that. Say sorry to papa" Anadia said and Masiha stared at her mother for few seconds and nodded her head. "Sholy papa" She yelled showing her sharp pearly teeth.

"Masi you go bhaiya and let papa sleep" Anadia said, when she saw Manhal yawning. Masiha nodded and ran. Manhal layed on pillow, and grabbed the pillow of Anadia and hugged it tightly and closed his eyes.

"I was actually planning on sleeping beside you... But i guess, my pillow is enough. So i think i should leave" Anadia said and got up. "Arey arey... Sleep no. Please... You know na, i won't get sleep." Manhal said and she laughed at it and layed beside him, and he immediately pulled her on him. She kept running her hands on his hair, and giving light massage on his forehead while, he fell asleep keeping his head on her chest, hugging her tightly with hands around her waist.
_____________________________
Assalamu alaikum.

Hope you liked this one... I just wanted to show the short glimpse of their life. Hope you liked it.

Do vote and give loads of comments.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.