48💛

Manan were too happy. After around 2 months they were in each other's arms feeling contented. Manhal moved back, kissing Anadia's forehead. "Lets go get ready." He said to which he nodded her head. Anadia walked to the closet and took out two hangers, which had yellow yellow coloured dress. "Saree? " She spoke to herself.

"Manhal... You got saree for me? " She asked. "Yup. I loved it a lot" He said. "But you have to help me in wearing" She said with a pout. "Its my pleasure my lady" He said kissing her cute pout, making her blush. "Go shower. Then i will help you" He said and she nodded and walked to the washroom and got showered and came out wearing a simple kurti and payjama. Manhal went in for a shower. He came out and saw Anadia had made a bun out of her hair.

Anadia looked at him through mirror and her cheeks turned red seeing Manhal standing only in a towel. Seeing her blush, he smirked and walked towards her. "Madam... You are still blushing. You have seen more than this" He teased, showing his naked chest to her. "Manhal... Kitne besharam ho gaye ho" She whined. "Acha baba... I wont tease" He said.

"Manhal... What type of blouse have you bought? " She asked. "What...? " He asked in confusion. "The blouse is sleeves, the neck is too deep and its backless as well" She said. "I actually... Did..... Not know... We should see blouse also" He said in embarrassment. "Thank Allah that i have another matching blouse" She said, to which he sighed in relief.

"Go change into your blouse and petticoat and come" Manhal said "if you want you can change here also, you know" He added. "Pagal" Anadia murmured and walked away to the dressing room, causing him to chuckle at her reaction.

Anadia came out wearing her blouse and petticoat with shawl wrapped around her. Till she come, Manhal had worn his white pant but was bare chest, causing her heart to thump in her chest loudly. She stood before him, and he looked at her and held the end of the shawl from shoulder and slowly opened it, her body was warm.

Manhal bent down and tugged one corner of the saree to her petticoat from back and wrapped one layer. He took another end and made a pallou part and placed on shoulder and pinned to blouse. He then held the saree, from middle and made a pleats from his fingers and he tugged the pleats to the petticoat completing the tying the saree. He pinned the pleats. Finishing his work.

(A/N..how many of you know to tie saree??)

Anadia turned towards mirror and she was awe with herself. She looked very beautiful. Manhal stood behind her, winding his hand around her waist. "You are looking very beautiful" He said, and she smiled at him. "You will look more beautiful...if you...leave your hairs open" He said and un-clutched her hair from bun. "Manhal kya kar rahe ho" She said. "Shh... " He said placing his fingers on her lips.

Manhal took out a box from dressing table's rack and opened it. It was flower jewelry. "Manhal this is worn by brides. I don't want this" She said. "I don't know... Alia gave this and she said all the girls are wearing this and brides will have different one" He said as Alia said, to which Anadia accepted.

Anadia was about to take the earrings when Manhal took "may i? " He asked, to which she nodded. He made her wear the earrings ever so slowly and kissed both the ears. Then made her wear Mangtilla (head jewelry) amd kissed her forehead and then he took her wrist and put the bracelet which had ring with a strings attached.

"Mashallah you are looking gorgeous meri jaan" He said, causing a red hue on her face to spread.

Anadia took her eyeliner, and made a winged liner and light ponk lipstick finished her look. "I am done" She said. Manhal smiled at her and mouther beautiful. Manhal took his yellow sherwani, and worn. "Button them Aana " He said. She nodded and started buttoning up the sherwani. "Done" She said. He walked to mirror and did his hair, applying gel and making a spike. "I am done" He said, she turned to look at him. "You are looking handsome Mr. Ahmed" She appreciated, "thank you Mrs. Ahmed. You aren't bad yourself" He said in same formal tone.