45💔

"Keep the papers on my desk in my room Maaz" Spoke Manhal over the phone, carrying out his work preparing for his brothers wedding.

"Ok" Mazhar said and the call was cut.

Manhal after finishing went to his room and saw Anadia seated, reading Quran.

"Get ready, Anadia. Its time already" Manhal said.

ANADIA'S POV

Anadia...

Its like he has forgotten, he used to call me Aana... Not by my full name.

It hurts damn much..

He is behaving weirdly, he is being distant from me.

It hurts.

"Anadia... I said something" He semi yelled.

My eyes got blurred.

Why is he behaving rudely.

"Manhal... I don't want to go down" I spoke slowly.

He stopped reading a paper, which was in his hand and looked at me.

"Really Anadia? " He said.

"Its your brothers wedding. Don't you think about them? " Manhal said he was getting annoyed.

I didn't say anything nor looked up from my lap.

"Now you are being selfish, Anadia. You sre not the girl i Love, you are not my Aana" He said and my eyes snapped at him.

"You are not caring about your brothers. You are a selfish arrogant girl, which i realised now. Don't you think how Kabir will feel. The same Kabir who is doing everything n his will to cheer you up, the same guy who used to play with you. No matter what his friends teased him for playing with a small, little girl instead of them. And Asad, the one who saves you from all Kabir's teasings, and your mom's scolding. "

Selfish

Arrogant

My tears streamed down my face. I felt angry.

"I never loved this selfish arrogant girl. My Aana was a selfless, kind hearted, who puts everyone before her. I love my Aana... Not you Anadia. " He said.

He doesn't love me.

"Then go from here... Why are you standing here with me" I yelled with sudden anger building upon me.

He gave me a humourless laugh "that's what am i doing." He said.

He took pen from the pen stand and signed. He then walked to me and threw the papers before me.

"I have signed them... You sign and we will be over" He said.

I looked at him with confusion.

I took the paper

DIVORSE

And there was a sign at the end, and the other side is empty probably for me to... Sign.

"Man..h...al" I stuttered.

"Sign the paper and Mazhar will get the papers on monday" He said.

I kept looking at his face. It had nothing on his face, i searched for any mischief. None, he is serious.

"Manhal... Are you mad" I said, yelled at him.

"Actually no... Don't tell anyone now. On monday i will tell. Don't worry, i will tell this decision was mine. Because,we married for dadi ammi. We didn't wanted marry right. Now dadi is no more. So we can break." He said, with hard face, like a Monster.