44💔

4 days more for the wedding.

From tomorrow the wedding ceremony starts with mehandi function, followed by haldi then nikah and next day walima.

As Manhal thought, all were coming out of the stress of Mrs. Ahmed's death, everyone are enjoying the shoppings, brides and ladies enjoying their parlour sessions, the couples secretly deciding their honeymoon destination, the elders and men calling and arranging the catering, decorators, hall booking, the elder ladies inviting the immediate family for nikah and all other relatives for walima. On the whole everyone is busy doing something or the other, except 1.

Anadia Manhal Ahmed.

She is still in the shell she made, and is not ready to come out.

She just sits with everyone, for gathering because Manhal forces her to join the family.

All are worried for her. All are trying to help her out. But unfortunately the guards she made is too strong for anyone to break.

All her shoppings were done by Manhal himself.

Anadia layed on bed, tiredly.

She looked drained out, her face is paled, lips chapped, she had dark circles under her eyes.

She looked like a zombie.

She was tierd, tierd of puking, 3 times from morning and still her stomach is empty.

She was found unconscious, two days back. The doctor was called immediately, who checked her and said she is suffering from stress and she should be brought out of it, or it might have very bad effect on her brain and on her mental condition.

Every day, everyone tried cheering her up. Kabir got chocolates for her while the other day, She, Alia, Zaid and Riyaz went for a long drive.

Nothing is affecting her, and her husband Manhal Ahmed.

He is breaking, each and every day her been broken piece by piece.

And when he got a call from home to inform about his Aana, he didn't know how he reached home, how 30 mins distance was covered by 10 minutes.

"Manhal are you sure you are going to do this? " Mazhar asked again over the phone, Manhal was standing on his room's balcony talking.  "I am dead damn sure... " Manhal said "talk to the lawyer, as him till when will he get the papers ? " Manhal asked.

"I spoke to him, just now. He said, tomorrow " Mazhar said. "Ok then, send the papers to me. And be careful, none should know about this. I will tell them, after the wedding." Manhal said.

"What about Anadia?" Mazhar asked. "She doesn't care about me. Did you see her health, its worsening day by day. She fainted and now she is not stopping puking whatever she eats. " Manhal yelled.

"Manhal calmed down first, doctor said na, its because of stress. And i don't think, going away, would reduce her stress." Mazhar said.

"Ok... I will think about it. Allah hafiz" Manhal said and cut the call and saw Anadia's food tray on bedside table, and she is laying down. The food is untouched.

"Are you again feeling like puking? " Manhal asked, she just nodded her head.

Manhal took a vomikind. And gave her.

"Eat your food after 20 minutes" Manhal said.

"Manhal... " Anadia called, her voice too meek.

"Please stay" Anadia said.

And Manhal forgot everything, and layed beside her pulling her closer. He kept playing with her fingers.

After 20 minutes, Manhal forced her to eat.

She ate little rice and one roti.

Manhal got warm water with lemon and honey, which helps in digestion.

After drinking that, she layed down beside Manhal who pulled her in his arm kissing her forehead.
_______________________
Assalamu alaikum

Ssoooo.... Surprised?  I know, though a short update.

And, what papers the besties are talking about?

Hope you like it

Do vote and commen

Love you all

Allah hafiz.