❤️20❤️

Inline comments are love

"Do you Anadia Ahmed daughter of Faisal Ahmed accept Manhal Ahmed son of Towheed Ahmed as your lawful husband" asked Imaam

"Qubool hai" (i do)

Again Imaam asked and she replied

"Qubool hai"

And again Imaam asked she replied

"Qubool hai"

A chorus of Alhamdulillah (thanks to allah) and Mubarak baad (congratulations) were heard.

ANADIA'S POV

"Qubool hai" i replied for thrid time as the hall erupted with thanking Allah Almighty and congratulating eachother.

I felt peace run over my body.

My eyes filled.

I felt my mom hugging me, followed by His mom and Kabir bhaiya's mom.

Mom passed me Islamic Marriage Certificate to sign, with shaky hands i signed.

I felt a hand on my head which i recognised it to be dad's followed by Kabir's dad and mamu. All the men went out probably to masjid for His nikah.

Haniya di took off the mezar (veil) from my face.

"Congratulations jaani" said Alia and hugged me.

The elder ladiea left asking Haniya, Zoya and Alia to be with me.

"How do you feel to be Mrs.Anadia Manhal Ahmed" teased Zoya di and in return all i could do was BLUSH.

Someone's phone rang, it was Haniya di's. Asad bhaiya has called.

"Girl, nikah is being read there. Just listen" said Haniya.

My heart thumbed.

First Imaam started explaining what nikah and Marriage is. How important it is in a life. Then he explained about how to treat your spouse.

I intently listened to it.

Then finally Imaam asked

"Do you Manhal Ahmed son of Towheed Ahmed accept Anadia Ahmed daughter of Faisal Ahmed as your lawful wedded wife" asked Imaam

"Qubool hai"

His answer was more confident with a tone of conformity.

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

And that side of the phone again erupted with Alhamdulillah and Mubarak baad.

I felt now i am not Anadia Ahmed but Anadia Manhal Ahmed.

Blush formed my face.

MANHAL'S POV

I was seated down and was surrounded by my uncles, dads and after few minutes my two chachus Aana's dad and Kabir's dad with her mamu amd Imaam sahb walked in. All had a contended smile making me smile as i got to know she has said YES.

Then imaam sahb sat beside me, and started the nikah.

He explained about the importance of nikah and respect a wife should receive.

And finally he asked

"Do you Manhal Ahmed son of Towheed Ahmed accept Amadia Ahmed daughter of Faisal Ahmed as your lawful wedded wife" asked Imaam

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

And the whole masjid boomed with Alhamdulillahs. Further imaam passed me Islamic Marriage Certificate which had Aana's sign and i signed beside hers.