Chapter 17: The Maybe's

I know you're wondering why i have Alexandra Daddario's photo at the multimedia. It is because her birthday and if there are some of you who loves her like i do, let us celebrate her 29th bday! ALEXANDRA APPRECIATION PIC! 😄☺️☺️🎉🎉 btw, my second name is alexandra!
----

AFTER 1 MONTH.

February 12

Annabeth's POV

Caroline and i have been shopping since the first week of February. Today is February 10 and Valentines is almost coming. I have no idea what i would be doing during that day since Percy and i haven't actually gone on a date when that day comes. We would just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie or something.

Speaking of something, Caroline has been telling me to buy dresses for a party and a date for valentines day. I refused and she acted like a kid the whole time we were shopping, so at the end i gave up and bought 3 dresses. Just to make her stop having a tantrum.

"Annabeth let me see those dresses please?" Caroline asked. We were now eating at the food court, she wanted to eat at some restaurant but it was already 4pm and we could just eat some fries or burgers.

"Oh yeah sure." I said and handed her the paper bags filled with clothes.

She took a peek and grinned. "Oh sweetie, we need to return this one because it doesn't suit you." Cal said and pulled out the orange dress that was long sleeved with smily faces in it.

Okay to be honest, i just took some dresses that was the most nearest to me and look for the size of me fir the dress and just shoved it in my shopping bag. I didn't even bothered to look at the design or color.

"Fine, do what you want." I answered. After eating we came back to the store and looked for a dress that looked nice in me. Caroline showed me a bright yellow dress that was laced and short with a bow cut at the back. I shook my head and said no. Yellow was not my color.

Next she showed me a dark violet dress that was long and fit, i shook my head again and looked for a new one.

I was checking the clothes when i saw a white dress that was simple, casual but elegant. It has a sweet heart cut neck line and a see through at the hem of the dress, at the collar bone area, and at the waist area. It was pretty. A great dress for a day time party or a date.

I took the dress and put it on my shopping bag, i was looking for two more for an evening dress for some elegant party or date. I saw a cream dress that was long and a side slit that went up above my knee, it had flower laces below the dress, at the neck line and also at the waist area. The back was bear and it looked beautiful.

I took that too. But what really caught my eye was an ombrè dress, dark grey at the hem until it went to a light greyish color. It had a low V cut in the back and the dress was strapless. It fell loosely and it was above the knee. I fell in love with it instantly.

"It will look perfect in you Annabeth!" I almost jumped when Caroline screeched behind me. "Yeah i think so too." I replied and smiled at the dress.

I can imagine Percy holding the small of my back while we were slow dancing under the moonlight, i can imagine him kissing me softly while i was in this dress. I can imagine us both laughing in a small table at cliff while a man is playing a violin.

I imagine us having a great night while i am in this dress,

I guess i don't need Aphrodite after all.

----

(A/N: if you think Annabeth's is being girly, DON'T. Because i only added this because it's a special chapter and don't judge. Kay? Good.)

Percy's POV

I miss Annabeth. Wow, what a loser. How can't i? I mean, Caroline has been hogging my girlfriend for the past few weeks! I can't believe Annabeth could survive shopping for a whole straight week though. But since it's her bestfriend i guess i could understand it.

Jake invited me to go to a pool game but i refused. I didn't felt like going out of the apartment though. Since i was too lazy going out, i ordered Chinese food and pizza and watched a movie.

After watching 4 movies straight i felt dizzy standing up and my body ached a bit. Maybe that is why Annabeth always scolds me when i watch movies too much.

I showered for a bit and changed into some casual clothes. I went out to go to the set since it's 6pm.

When i got there, people were already working for the scenes. The movie was an action fantasy movie and it was cool to be one of the leading roles actually. "Hey man! So, what are you planing for Valentines day?" Jake said holding my shoulder. "Oh, i don't know. Annabeth and i don't really do things like those." I replied and went to the people shooting, i saw Caroline with our other cast mate, Xavier who was another cast for the movie, he was a rival of Jake in the movie though.

"Oh, too bad man, you should change that. Take her to a date, trust me it will be a great time to make memories together." He said and patted me shoulder and walked away.

Maybe he was right? Maybe we should make more memories?

Maybe i should take her on a date?

Maybe....?

----
Okay i am making 2 to 3 chapters for VDAY since i didn't made one during the exact day and i felt bad for that.

So here is the first one! Percy being conscious about taking Annabeth for a date or not.

Sorry if there isn't too much percabeth fluff though! :)

-patty xx