Chapter 04: The Hug

Chapter 04

THANK ME PEOPLE FOR UPDATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! IT'S 12AM HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA. SO SO TIRED. WE WENT OUT FOR GROCERY SHOPPING AND WENT TO THE MALL AND GOT HOME LATE.

Percy's POV

Today will be the day we will meet my co-workers in the movie, co-workers I mean Annabeth and the other actors and actresses. I'm kind of nervous about meeting her. I'm thinking of backing out. But I can't, I already signed the contract.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that I wore my jeans, dark blue shirt, and some black hoodie. I took my shades and wore my shoes. "Percy, we need to go. The directors waiting for us." Rufert said and we got out of my apartment and went to the studio.

My hands were shaking, my feet kept tapping, my forehead and hands were sweating, my lips were getting dry, oh gods. What's happening to me? "Dude, are you okay?" Rufert asked as we were on the way to the studio - he was the one driving. "Is it hot in here?" I asked nervously as I wipe the sweat of my forehead.

"Percy I turned the AC on high." He said stating the obvious. "Don't be nervous. Show her that she was wrong dumping you." He adds. I shook my head. I didn't really want to show off. Honestly, I think my feelings never left. But I don't want to get hurt again.

"We're here!" He says. I shook my hands and washed my face using my hands. I got out of the car and held the door knob, my hands were shaking like something bad was about to happen. But I opened it anyway.

When I got in it was cold, but I took a glance at Rufert and he wasn't even freezing. What's wrong with me? I hugged myself. As soon as I saw Rufert shaking hands with an old man - but in his mid 30's. "Percy, come here." Rufert said and gestures me to come close to them. "Percy, this is Mr. Cooper. The Director of the movie, and this," He stops and hand gestured a girl with short hair, "is Molly. Annabeth's manager." He adds.

I shook their hands and we exchanged numbers and greeting. After that Molly wanted me to meet her client. "Cal! Can you find Annabeth for me? I can't find her. That girl!" She said to the blonde girl with clear blue eyes. Molly furrows her eyes, like she has a big issue with her.

"Um, so what's it like working for Annabeth?" I asked. "Ow, it's okay. Hard, but at the same time good. She's big in Hollywood. But not like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt big. Just average. That's why we're making this movie to get her more publicity and more fans. Just like you. But she doesn't really likes those things. She just accepted this offer because she wanted to help her family, and besides. It's a life time opportunity. She can't say no to it." She said while eating some bread.

I nod. We turned back and she showed some of the scripts and she introduced me to some of the crew in the movie. Some of the girls here kept flirting and making this googly eyes but Molly was just yelling, "Get back to your work! Stop flirting with the Actor!" She apologizes to me because of the girls here. She noticed that I'm not comfortable with girls flirting with me.

"Hey, if you want. I could introduce you to the other actor in here. He's also handsome like you, I think the two of you would be great friends." She says. "MOLLY!" Someone yells at our back. But I didn't since I wasn't the one who was being called.

Molly turned around and talked to someone. I bet it was Caroline, I met her with the producers and I was really welcomed. Then Molly kept blabbing about something that they were late. I just stood there looking around the studio and the crew working.

I felt somebody looking at me, but I can't be sure about that. They were still talking about something but I couldn't hear. All I heard was. "new leading man."

Someone was at my back,, I felt his/her presence. I didn't yet look back. But I wanted too - like I knew who it was. I turn around and saw this beautiful-gorgeous girl - no lady, she has her gold blonde hair curled and her eyes were still stormy like before. But now it was much more dazzling. Her lips - the lips that I was longing for.

So

So

Much.

And I was pretty sure that it was my ex.

Annabeth.

I couldn't say anything but,

"Hi Wise Girl."

But then she fainted. What the Hades?!

Everyone gasped, but I caught her with my arms and brought her up.

She was lighter, much more thin than before.

I bet she always works out, and exercise. "Bring her to the clinic." Molly said. Not much concerned about her client. I walked through the infirmary - I mean clinic and put her down to a small white bed. After for like 5 minutes she still wasn't waking up.

I bet she's faking it. So I stood up and walked to her. I stared at her face. She looked still look the same. But more beautiful and her face matured. She has some bags under her eyes. I touched her cheek using the palm of my hand - her soft face. Like a baby's butt. No offense wise girl.

"I don't think that's a compliment seaweed brain." She said, her eyes still close. She chuckled a bit. Even her voice sounds like an angel. Gods.

"Um, sorry...." I said pulling back my hands. She sat up and for a moment. It went silent, she didn't looked at me. She just bowed her head and stared at the ground. I lift her chin up and our eyes met.

"Sorry/Sorry."

We said at the same time. We laughed.

"For what?/ For what?"

We did it again.

"You first/You first."

And again.

"Okay, you go first." I said.

"For everything. For - "

I cut her off. "Don't be. I already accepted it," I lied. "I've moved on, and I forgotten about it." Again I lied. She sighed and stood up from the bed, and one thing for sure. That I wasn't expecting...

She hugged me. Tight.

"I'm so sorry Percy. I really didn't think that time. But remember that I loved you. That everything I said from the past was true, everything that we've been through was true. Everything we felt was true. But it's the past now and - " I cut her off again.

I didn't want to hear her saying those things. I'll just feel this stupid feeling and cry in front of her and beg her to come back.

"I know. No need to explain. Let's call Molly and tell them we need to start to work." I said and left her there. Alone.

Like she did to me before. Even though it hurts, even though I badly want her back.

I can't. Because it was her choice.

_____________________

WOHOWHOW!

All of you guys are amazing! I love every single one of my readers, fans, those people who keeps commenting in my stories and every chapter of it, those people who messages me and says that they're my fan and say's that I'm an amazing writer or so.

Thank you for making my dreams come true. I really didn't thought that my books will get notice. But when I published my first one, I was really shocked. But anyways, thanks everyone! There's more books to publish. I will only be replying to those persons who has 'IMPORTANT' things to say or ask. Be free to inbox me and ask things about me or anything about the story. We could get to know each other. :)

DISCLAIMER. I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO, ALSO THE CHARACTERS. ONLY THE OC'S. ALL RIGHTS GOES TO RICK RIORDAN.

All rights reserve. 2014

xx Patty