Chapter 01: The Star

THEY WERE 18 YEARS OLD WHEN THEY BROKE UP SO 3 YEARS AFTER THEY'RE 21 YEARS OLD. JUST EXPLAINING SO THERE WON'T BE ANY CONFUSION.

Chapter 01

Annabeth's POV

- 3 YEARS LATER -

"Yeah that's great, move your hand to your hip, there! Then you should bend a little." The photographer said. This is honestly annoying. Where am I you ask? I'm at a studio with my other fellow models.

After the break up me and Pe - I mean me and him had, I flew to L.A and got a job on modeling. I know you're thinking why modeling, actually it was just supposed to be acting.

You know action films and those kinds of stuffs. Then when they released my first action movie, they thought if I started this modeling stuff I could get much more movies into. So I ended up here.

"And were done!" The photographer said. I went to grab my robe and grabbed some water to drink. Since 'that day' if you know what I mean. I never heard anything from him, but Piper told me that since I left camp he went looking for me, but then he stopped for some reasons and found a job.

I didn't know what job but he also left camp when he was 19. So Piper and the others didn't have any news of him. "Hey, you did great out there." Caroline said. She has been my friend since my first movie; she's also my co-star and my friend in the showbiz world and outside of it.

She has blond hair and dazzling blue eyes. Even though with her perfect features she doesn't have a boyfriend, and that keeps me wondering. "Thanks Cal, where will you go after this photo shoot?" I asked. "Go home, I guess. I'm so exhausted." She said and rubbed her nape.

"I am too. Well, I'll see you tomorrow on set." I said and went to my closet room and change into some sweatshirt and baggy pants. With a pair of shades and my baseball cap. Since I'm kind of a celebrity, I need to look like a normal citizen. I laughed at the thought of calling myself a citizen.

"Annabeth! You left your phone!" My co-star said as he lends my phone back before I got out of the studio. "Thanks Jake." I said and got my phone back. "See you tomorrow." He adds and wave. I wave back.

Jake's also a demigod. He's a son of Aphrodite, you could totally notice it because he was a model. I hail a cab and went inside. My phone rang. The caller was my manager.

"Molly? What is it?" I asked tired. "Annabeth, the director has a new cast to add and I want you to meet him tomorrow on set okay? He'll be arriving tomorrow morning at the airport so we will have to wait until 6pm at the set." She said, and before I could reply, she already ended the call.

I sighed and put back my phone in my bag, when I arrived at my apartment i paid the driver. "Hey, aren't you from that action movie?" He says. "Um, yeah." I said. "Keep the change."I add and went out of the cab. Then I entered the building and saw the receptionist. "Good Afternoon Ms. Chase." She said.

"Afternoon." I simply said cause' I was freaking tired with the photo shoot and all. I went to the elevator and got quickly in my flat. I opened the door and plopped into the couch. I opened my T.V and got to my laptop.

Thank gods I haven't been attacked by a monster on the streets yet, I had some help with Leo about that before I left from camp. But there was one time at the coffee shop but thank gods there only was few people, then at the set a hell hound attacked Jake then he was claimed by Aphrodite.

I checked my twitter and my notifications were full, I already got so many fans after my first movie. I didn't check it anyway, so I decided to grab some pizza on the fridge, after that I watched movies. It was quite lonely in here because I have no one to talk to. I flipped some channels while eating my pizza. Then my phone vibrates.

"Annabeth, come early at the studio, the director said that your new cast member arrived early and you'll meet him tomorrow morning." The text was from Molly, my director. I rolled my eyes and finished my pizza, after that I changed into my pajamas and went to bed to have a good night sleep, but then I dreamt about him...

Perseus Jackson.