Chapter 18: The First Love Quarrel

Oh my godsS!

I am sooo freaking excited to publish my book; The Eximius! I changed the book cover because i saw books here in wattpad that was WAY cooler so i asked a friend on instagram to help me make a book cover. She is so awesome and cool because she made an amazing book cover!

It would be nice if you check her account on instagram! And if you are a fan of TMI she edits photos of that fandom and more, it's: @shadowrunes

CREDITS TO HER! If you want to see the book cover comment below! I promise you it is way cooler than the first one i made lol!

(Sorry if the author's note is too long)

----

Jake's POV (oh look at that! My first point of view!)

Yes, i know why you're wondering why i have a pov in this chapter. To be fair, i also have no idea why. But i'm glad the author did though.

Anyways, i just told Percy to bring Annabeth on a date. Why? 'Cause they need to upgrade their memories you know?

I mean, it's important in a relationship to have memories and to have a great bond together. It's important that there is something or them to look back on.

And of course! It's valentines day, they should make this day very special for each other.

I can't believe this but i think a could be a love guru. Don't you think? No? Okay.

"Hey J." I instantly felt my heart jump a little and a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey C." I said as i turn around and gave my beautiful girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"So, what were you and Percy talking about?" Caroline asked as we both went to the food section to grab a donut. "Oh, it's nothing much. Just about Percy should bring Annabeth on a date." I replied taking a bite of my glaze donut.

"Hm, good. 'Cause they need to start fresh y'know? Since they're back together now." She said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at her small gesture. "So, how's the shoot?" I asked as we sat on our seats with our name on it.

"It was fine. Have you read the script?" She asked. Her hands fidgeting and her foot tapping the floor.

I knew there was something wrong, it was her mannerism when she was worried. "No, why? Is there something wrong?" I asked holding her hand so it would stop fidgeting.

"Uhh...yeah...it's just.."

"What's wrong C? You can tell me. It's not like i'll be mad at you." I told Caroline and moved my thumb up ad down on her hands for assurance.

She sighed and looked down on her lap. "Xavier and i, will....will have an intimate kissing scene in the next shooting." I dropped my half eaten donut, suddenly why appetite was no longer there. Actually i would vomit right now.

"W-what?" I asked. I mean i know this is the acting industry. It's HOLLYWOOD for christ sake! But i still cannot handle the fact that Caroline will be kissing guys because she has too, it's part of her job!

But still right? What kind of boyfriend in his right mind would like to see his lady kissing someone else in front of the whole people and in front of you!

She held both of my cheek. "I'm sorry Jake but this is a part of the scene, an this strictly for the job, nothing else. You of all people should know that. It's strictly acting, nothing more nothing less. So please trust me in this? I will make it up to you." Caroline said and lean in. But i removed her hand from my face and stood up.

"No. I-i need to t-think about this. I-i can't C. I j-just...." I stuttered. Yep, like a girl. I mean gods! I can't just say okay to that right? I just can't tell her 'sure Caroline, it's okay to make out with someone in front of me!' No way. I will not agree to this. EVER.

"Jake no, please? It's only for acting. Trust me even i don't like this but it's a part of my job and i need your answer for this. I need you to agree with me, i love you J. I hope you know that." Caroline said and i could see tears forming in her eyes. I shook my head.

"No C, just. I'll think about it." I said even though my final answer is never.

"Okay, i'll give you some space." She said and kissed my cheek. "I love you." She whispered in my ear and felt a wet substance in my cheek. I knew she was crying.

But i turn around and left her.

I just can't see her with some guy okay?

I need a drink.

----

Annabeth's POV

I was in my dressing room with Percy, we were cuddling at my couch when Caroline burst inside the room sobbing.

"Oh my gods. Caroline what happened?" I stood up leaving Percy at the couch.

She shook her head and sat on my chair in front of the make-up mirror. "Jake?" I asked. She nods her head and cried more. I looked at Percy with pleading eyes, hoping that he would get the hint to go out of the room.

He nods his head, stood up and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and left the room. "Tell me." I said and listened to her cry, sob, explain, and cry a little more.

"I just don't understand him. It's only for a job and it means nothing! It's only acting and i need to do this because it's my job Annabeth. I know he doesn't feel good because i'll be kissing another guy but he should know that it's strictly acting. Xavier and i are professionals and adults. There's no meaning if we do that kind of scene y'know?

I just don't want our relationship to be over just because of this stupid little quarrel." She said and cried. I grabbed a tissue and handled it to her. I hugged her while she sobs at my shoulder.

"His stupid. But you should know that it will hurt for him too. He just can't take in the fact that your his girlfriend and you'll be kissing a guy that isn't him in front of many people. Girls can't be the only one who should be emotional or sensitive you know? He's just affected with it, give him time and he'll understand, Jake always over think things right? So he'll get it all in and you two will be happy again with each other." I said and patted her back.

"Don't cry Care, you're too beautiful to cry." I told her and she pulled back from our hug and smiled. "Thank you Annabeth. Thank you for cheering me up. Thank you for listening. I'm glad you're here for me as my best friend." She said and we both smiled.

"I'm glad too." I replied and we both laughed.

"We are too emotional right now." She said and wiped smudges of ruined mascara from her face. "I need to re-do this and eat some ice cream." She added and i snickered. "Okay then, tell you what? I'll let Percy and Jake have some guys time and talk over things and you and i have some girl time at my apartment and watch some mean girls." I said and i just can't believe we're going to watch mean girls. I need to hang out with Thalia again. Phew.

She smiled. "Oh my gosh that would be great!" She said and i smiled back.

"Okay see you later then." I said and she got out and waved good bye.

I will need to buh tons of tissue boxes later and a dozen of blue berry and cookie dough ice cream.

----

Oh-ow! The first love quarrel of Jake and Caroline!

QOTD: Should i put Caroline and Jake's POV more often or nah?

I'll be updating History Repeats Itself also later :)

-patty xx