Chapter 13: The New Start

Omgggggg, i was so energized to update chapter 13 so here it is!

---
Percy's POV

Fireworks everywhere,

So colorful and big. It's great watching the fireworks go boom when your with someone you love.

And i was,

I was with Annabeth.

"It's beautiful." She said. Yeah it is, but i wasn't referring to the fireworks. I was referring to her. I know it's creepy but i was staring at her. I still couldn't believe that we kissed earlier. And it was beautiful than this fireworks. It was magical.

I held Annabeth's hand and kissed the back of it. "I missed you Percy.." She whispered. She has no idea how i missed her more. "I missed you too." I replied.

She laid her head on my shoulder while we were at the shore. It was beautiful here, bringing back memories we had. The moon was also pretty from here.

We opened the gifts earlier that's why we were here. We haven't even eaten yet because we were too caught up with each others company. (If you know what i mean.) "So...are we.....?" She asked. I smiled wit her innocence with our apparent status. "What do you mean?" I asked jokingly.

"I mean are we official?" She asked sitting properly. I gave her a smile and kissed her softly.

"Does that answer your question wise girl?" I asked teasingly. We both laughed and hugged each other. Words cannot describe how i missed this girl! I've missed every inch of her face. I missed everything about her, even her bossiness.

"Let's get inside?" I asked. She gave me a nod and we walked through the crowd. We went to the party where everyone was dancing and drinking and popping out champagne's and unwrapping presents. All in all it was a great holiday!

After 10 minutes it'll be a new year. And i'm happy to start it with Annabeth on my side.

---
Annabeth's POV

I still can't believe that Percy Jackson is wit me now. We're official and i still can't believe it. It's like it's all a freaking dream and i'm waiting for me to wake up. But i've pinched myself too many times and it's real.

I'm so lucky with this guys and i'll never let him go EVER again. It was a stupid decision once and i'm not doing it again. I might loose my mind if i do.

We're apparently at the party and Percy was hugging me behind and i was blushing like crazy. People were smiling at us and grinning like they all planned bringing Percy and i back together.

He kissed the too of my head. "Everyone's looking at us." He whispered and laughed. I did too. The song went too some slow dance and he held my hand. "Will you dance with me Wise girl?" He asked kneeling down. I laughed.

"Of course seaweed brain!" I said and pulled him up.

We went to the dance floor and he gently puts his arms around my waist and i did the same at the back of his neck. We swayed a little and i saw he was staring again at me. "I can't believe were together again after years." He quietly said. And suddenly i felt a bit guilty.

And he saw it. He knew me so well.

"It's not that i'm accusing you for breaking us up. But past is past Annabeth, what matters is that were together again. I.....i....i love you.. And i always did."

I stopped.

I didn't answer and i just stared at him...

"It's okay if you don't say i love you bac--"

I cut him of by kissing him,

"I......Love.....you..." I said in between kisses. I felt him smile and hugged me tight.

"Let's start anew?" He asked

"We should." I said and we dance through the rhythm.

---
I'm sorry if that was quite short! But at least i updated twice! 😄😄

I'm actually happy that Percabeth is back!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

I just want to thank those people who added this story in their reading lists, the people who voted every chapter and same with commenting here!

Love you guys so so much! Leave a message or questions if you want!

☺️☺️☺️☺️