Chapter 25: The Irony

Hey guys, sorry for not updating this past few weeks. I've been having writers block and a little bit lazy (lol).

So let's get on with the reading!

-

Annebeth's POV

Percy and i have decided to go out for the night with Caroline and Jake. Thankfully we were done shooting the few scenes that was needed to be finish.

So that means we finished early and we have some free time to go out. It's only quarter to four and the director wrapped it up today and i told Percy, Caroline, and Jake that we should go out for the night, they even looked at me like i was growing six heads or something.

Earlier It went like this,

"So how about we go out? The four of us could go to a bar or something?" I offered while we sat at out chairs with our name on it. They didn't replied, thus, i threw a piece of bread on to Percy so he could snap out of his stare.

"Why did you do that?" He asked eating the bread that fell on his lap.

I scrunched my nose, "You guys were staring at me like i was having six heads or something."

"It's because you're not really that type of person who offers us to go out. But no offense." Caroline said a little bit shy for saying that.

My mouth hang open, "oh, i mean, okay. No biggie, but anyway, so are we going out or not?"

"Yeah sure. We're in." Jake replied putting his arm around Caroline. I looked at Percy who was drinking his smoothie, it was obviously empty but he still drank from the straw making weird noises from it.

The three of us looked at him for a reply when he looked up. "Oh! Yeah sure, okay." He answered finally. I gave him a worried look because he has been spacing out and i don't know why. Maybe he's been stressed? I have no idea. After our group conversation, we went to our separate ways. Caroline went to shop (Again. I mean seriously, she could be an Aphrodite child. But no, because that would just be weird because Jason's a child of Aphrodite.)

Percy and i drove off to our apartment and got ready for later. It is only five-forty when we arrived our apartment and we have two hours to spare. So we decided to take a stroll at the park, but before we go i changed into some black yoga pants, a white v-neck shirt, and my black Nike shoes.

"You ready?" Asked Percy, he also changed into some jogger pants and his favorite sea green shirt, (well it's also my favorite.) But before i could reply, his eyes raked my whole body and honestly, it made my body instantly heat. He usually "check me out" when i'm dressed in a girly way, but today is different because i'm just wearing my normal jogging outfit. "Uh is there something wrong?" I asked finally.

He snapped out of his trance, but i surely saw the red patch showing on his neck. "I-i...Annabeth, y-you can't w-wear that outside." He replies washing his face using his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not? I always wear this to the gym and when we jog."