Chapter 05: The Get Together

Chapter 05

Annabeth's POV

I know he was hurting, is he that stupid? To think that i don't know that he was lying? I've know Percy Jackson my whole life. Since we were 12 for gods sake! Even though I know he was still hurting, I wasn't sure if he still loves me.

Stop it Annabeth! You broke up with him okay?! You were the one who let go first! I scolded myself - looking like an idiot. I was following Percy, we were looking for Molly and the other crew members. "Their they are!" Percy said and sprinted towards them. "You're okay Annabeth!" Caroline sighed in relief and hugs me. I smiled.

"So, are we going to shoot yet or not?" Mr. Cooper said. "How about let's first take a break? Let them enjoy the day first. Let them get to know each other." A guy with brown shaggy hair and light green eyes said. "Yeah you're right Rufert!" Molly exclaims and they all agreed to have some coffee.

Caroline and I drove to a coffee shop with Jake and Percy. The two of them were at the back seat, while I was in the shot gun seat and Cal driving. "So, is he the guy...?" Caroline whispered as the two guys were busy talking about something. "Yes." I simply said.

I told Caroline about my break up with Percy, which was hard because we weren't that close before. "Owww...." She said awkwardly and we went silent for the whole drive. As we stopped in front of a café, we wore our shades and cap so no one could notice us.

" Let's seat there." Jake said and we sat beside the window. "Ma'am, sir. What would you like to order?" A girl with red hair said. "I'll have some cappuccino." I said and grab my phone. "Who you texting?" Percy asked as he seat right next to me, our arms touching. I shivered.

"Might be her secret boyfriend." Jake teased. Caroline and him chuckling. I threw a straw into him so they could stop. "Boyfriend?" Percy asked suspiciously. "He was just kidding. I don't have any boyfriend right now." I defended, and as soon as the waitress arrives I grab my cappuccino and drank silently. They were chatting around about Percy's past career.

"I was a great swimmer back then, also until know. I won lots of competitions and I got lots of trophies and medals." He said, proud of himself. I muttered 'Show off' but I wasn't lucky enough today because Percy heard it. "Um, Annabeth! How about you?" Percy asked looking at me. "Uh, when I actually arrived in L.A. Molly called me and we got together and she signed me up to audition for a role last year." I said and sipped from my drink.

"Oh, well okay then." He said. It went awkward a bit because Jake and Charlot were chatting by themselves and Percy and I were just sitting there not actually talking. After about 2 hours, we went back at the studio, it was 3pm and we didn't really shoot anything.

Percy's POV

Annabeth has been really weird lately. It's like she isn't comfortable with me. I can't blame her really. "Okay, we will be driving tomorrow to the place where we will shoot all the scenes. I want everyone cooperating." The director said as he stood up. "You can all go home now." He adds. Everyone of us went to our dressing rooms and grab our stuffs.

When I was done I saw Annabeth talking to someone on the phone. "What do you mean you're already home?! Who'll drive me home?!" She beamed. "Ugh, fine!" She ended the call and faces me, she looked shock. "Were you eavesdropping?" She asked . "N-no!" I defended, even though I was. "Whatever." She says and turns around, I quickly grab her arm. "What?!" She beamed. "I was just wondering if you would like to ride with me? I could drive you home. I mean Rufert's my driver so he could drive you home, with me in the car?"I offered.

"Um, thanks for the kind gesture but I'll just ask Caroline." She said and left.

____________________

Sorry if I didn't updated yesterday since I had writers block.

My mom just told me that she has a tumor, and I freaking didn't know what to say or react. Of course I was shock and sad.

I was really worried about her condition so I searched for it. But she will have an operation to remove it I guess. Please pray for my mom. With that small gesture I would really appreciate that. I have a one year old sister so I want her to know our mom while growing up.

(P.S I'm telling you this because I want you to know why I was really moody for the past few days and why I wasn't updating that much.)

So yeah, I'll try to update later or tomorrow.

All rights reserve. 2014

xx Patty