Chapter 24: The Botanical Garden

Oooopsies! Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with The Eximius and also having writer's block with the fanfics, but now, I HAVE UPDATEDED!

25 votes for the new update? Can u guys do that? :D

On to the story!

——-

Percy's POV

It has been weeks since we came back from Paris and it was really fun to be there. We met tons of our supporters and fans, we also received multiple gifts from them. It was overwhelming but also fun just to see our fans being so supportive towards us.

Annabeth, Caroline, Jake, and i are lounging in the living room at our sofa. The four of us decided to take a break with our jobs and work so that we could have just some time off with everything. Actually Annabeth told me yesterday that she was a bit stressed out with everything since most of the scenes that she was taping was now more of the action and stunt clips. So i decided to surprise her later so that we could have a day off and spend the day with each other. (Even though we always do.)

"Hey Percy, you're spacing out." Jake said waving a hand in front of my face. I removed it and smiled, "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about how beautiful Annabeth is." I reasoned and the three of them laughed. Well, Caroline and Jake laughed but Annabeth just blushed madly. I grinned.

"Sometimes, i wonder how Annabeth deal with your cheesy lines." Jake asked clearly surprised with my sudden pick-up-line. Well not exactly a pick-up-line since Annabeth's already my girl friend. I laughed and we continued watching.

After hours of watching and eating unhealthy snacks, Jake and Care decided to head home since both of them will have a dinner date with Caroline's parents. It's already one o'clock in the afternoon so i told Annabeth to take a shower and we will have lunch outside. She agreed and went to the bathroom without saying a word.

Now i shall make a reservation and plan this small surprise for my wisegirl.

—-

Annabeth's POV

Percy's being a meanie today and he has been teasing me the whole morning, I've been wondering because it's so weird that he's been so cheesy towards me since we got home from Paris. I think it was the macarons.

Yup. Definitely the macarons.

When he told me to take a shower and change 'cause we're having lunch outside, i immediately obliged since i needed some new scenery and it's a good thing that its a weekend and not many people will be outside today and it won't be busy down the streets. So i showered for a couple minutes just to take time off the things that were bothering me, mostly about my work. I got out after that and wiped myself dry, and walked out of the bathroom and i try to find something casual to wear for the whole day.

I just stick with some cream knitted jumper and a pair of light denim jeans to wear, i also got my bag with all of the things i needed like my phone, wallet, and readied to go. I went to the kitchen and made some home made blueberry and banana fruit smoothies, i put them into two glass tumblers, one blue and the other grey. I cleaned up the small mess and turn to see Percy wearing his button ed up blue shirt and khaki shorts that made him like a tourist here in L.A.