Chapter 09: The Regrets

Hi love's! *wink*

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY PJO CHARCTERS IN HERE. JUST THE OC'S

---

Percy's POV

I woke up with a start.
I didn't know what to do.

Was i going to the studio and meet Annabeth even though it'll be much more awkward than before?
Or
Shall i stay here and ignore her?
Ugh, i shouldn't have done what i did last night. I am such an idiot.

While i was smacking myself because of what i've done, my phone rang.
I picked it up, and the voice said,

"Hey Perce um, can i call you that? Well, anyways. Um the director said that there won't be a shoot today cause his sick so i was wondering if you would want to go to the mall." Caroline said weirdly.

I didn't answer for a while, "I-uh. Where are you?" I said.

"I'm at the studio, with Annabeth and Jake. We were planning to go to the mall and have lunch and dinner there." She said.

I was kind of pissed when she said Annabeth and Jake, but i didn't really knew why. But anyways.

"Oh, yeah sure. I'll be there in 20." I said and hang up. Gods, what would Annabeth react when she see me later? Will she hit me? Will she scream at me? Will she kill me? Will she--

My train of thoughts died when my phone rang again. "Hello?" I said.

I realized i didn't looked at the caller id. "Hey seaweed brain, um -- Caroline wants me to tell you that we'll just meet up at the mall. Uh, that's all bye." She said and ended the call.

OH GODS.

She didn't say anything -- i mean, she did but she didn't yell at me. She acted like nothing happened last night. I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

It's always complicated with Annabeth.

---

Annabeth's POV

After i ended the call i breathed heavily and let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong with you? Are you all right?" Caroline asked when i sat beside her at the couch. We were at her dressing room. Her phone died after she called percy. So she said that i should call him and tell hem that we would meet at the mall.

Gods, i didn't even know what to say earlier. My head was processing slowly. And i didn't even know why.

For goodness sake! I'm a daughter of Athena!

But since Percy arrived here, i've been like this all the time.

"Hey! Earth to Annabeth!" Caroline said waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh, i'm sorry. Just been thinking about so many things lately. It's like i'm not focusing in things this past few days." I said. "Well, don't worry. You're just stress about your job and some things. But we'll have fun later. We'll go to the mall with Jake and Percy! Aren't you excited?" She said in a very perky tone. I thought for a moment, she's been so perky and giggly since Percy arrived. No -- please don't tell me -- "Do you like Percy?" I asked her out of the blue. I mentally slapped myself. "W-what do you m-mean?" She said her eyes widened about the sudden question. "I mean, do you like him like him? Like do you crush him?" I said frowning. She didn't answer for a minute, then she blushed.

I knew the answer.

"Why?" I asked suddenly curious. "I don't know, he just makes me happy. I always laugh and smile when i'm around him. But it's not that deep yet. It's like when he smiles the world just so slow. When he laughs it just make my heart beats faster and crazy, when he accidentaly touches my hand, i feel butterflies in my stomach. It's funny, but it feels good." She said flattering her eyes, like she was dreaming.

I didn't answer for a while and stood up. "I'll be in the restroom." I said and left.

I went inside of the cubicle.

Leaned against the door until i sat down on the floor and...

cried.

I don't know why but, all of the things that Caroline said, i also felt that with Percy.

I felt those things she said. I just want him beside me every time he's not.

I just want him to hug me even though i sometimes deny him. I want him to touch me like i was so fragile. I want him to say soothing words when i was in my worst.

But now? Nothing. For Zeus's sake! I'm in a womens bathroom, inside a cubicle crying my heart out! I'm such an idiot for letting him go!

I'm so stupid for not having faith in him and left him at camp.

I'm such a dumb Athena kid for letting a sweet, loving Poseidon kid out of my life -- and i needed him.

And it's all my fault.

---

Aww, i'm so crying when i was typing it.

I'm sorry if i hadn't updated yesterday. My Laptop died and then my phone died cause my brother was using it.

But i'll update today!

Can you rate this chapter 1-10?

I'll updated the next chapter for 20 votes and 13 comments?

See you later! :)

All rights reserve 2014.

xx Patty