Chapter 07: The Movies

Chapter 07

Annabeth's POV

After the spilling session we shared - ugh, that sounds weird. We went back to our seats and practiced our lines, it was hard not to take a glance on Percy, he didn't have any extra shirt so Jake let him borrow his grey tank top, and it looks freaking hot in him. - I mean, never mind.

And it's obvious he was a bit conscious because the girls in the set keeps drooling all over him. Who wouldn't? For Hera's sake! He's a son of Poseidon with those 8 pack abs!

"Hello! Earth to Annabeth?" I snap back when Caroline waved her hands in front of my face. I didn't notice my mouth was in a gap and I was almost drooling. Oh gods..."You should better wipe that drool in your mouth." She said as she hands a napkin. "Umm, did he saw?" I said referring to Percy. She shook her head as a no.

"So, I know it's weird asking you this but, is there a chance that you and him could get back together?" She asked out of no where. "Um, n-no? Maybe? I'm not sure. Look, Cal. I know you want me to be happy and all - but I am. With my job, and everything. I don't need some guy to make me distracted, okay?" I said reading my script. She shrugged her arms and go's back to her script.

After what seemed like hours, every one of us finished practicing our lines. The director said we can go home, but we decided to watch some movie in the theatre. "How about let's watch the...22 jump street?!" Jake said, overly excited to watch Chaning Tatum. I rolled my eyes. "No way! I want to watch Maleficent!" Caroline squealed, -- she's a big fan of Angelina Jolie. "How about you two?" Jake asked, talking to me and Percy who was just staring at the both of them. Did I mention they make a great couple?

Yeah, so anyways. "Um, you guys pick any movie," I said grabbing my wallet. "I'll just take a call." I add and went over at the outside of the restroom.

I was dialing Piper's number, and after 3 rings she picks up the phone. "Hey!" I greeted. "Oh my gods Annie! Long time no talk!" She squealed which made my ears hurt. "Well, yeah. I miss you too..."

After 15 minutes talking to her I came back to the three who decided to watch The Fault In Our Stars. I've read the book and I cried buckets. - Actually gallons. We entered the movie theatre. It was actually big, there was like only few people who were going to watch. It's like Monday night and thank gods there was just a few people. No one noticed us before we got our tickets. The girl in the ticket counter wants to have a photo taken with me and Caroline. Jake took the photo and vice versa. After we got our tickets we bought some popcorn, chocolate bars, French fries, peanuts, ice creams, and 1 box of tissue. Well for some crying purposes.

We sat in the middle row, Caroline besides Jake and me beside him and Percy beside me. We ate the fries when the commercial was still going, then the movie started and the crying show - BEGINS.

After like an hour or two, the movie was done and Caroline was still crying when we got out of the cinema. Her arms were wrapped around Jake's. And me in the other hand was wiping my eyes, not being too clingy to Percy, there was one time I almost clung in to Percy's arm when Hazel and Augustus was practicing Gus's funeral. Especially the moment where Augustus dies. "Gosh, I'm not gonna watch that ever again.." Jake said wiping some tears in his eyes. We laughed. Who knew Jake was a fan of chick flicks. "So, see you guys tomorrow?" I said. "Yep! Bye!" We all said our good bye's, I hitched a ride with Percy, and I thought,

"This will be a long ride..."

____________________

Okay? Okay.

I have my reasons why I wasn't able to update. So when first day of school started, I was busy. And as I posted before. I can't use any gadgets during shool days. Then the second week of school was pretty busy I have lots of home works and projects to do. So I need to focus on my studies this year because I'm a Junior now. So yeah! Thank you everyone for the Votes, Comments, Reads, and everything!

My mom is in good condition, thank you for all your prayers! Love ya'll.

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ONLY THE OC'S.

All rights reserve. 2014

xx Patty