Chapter 19: The Guys' Side

Here is the update! WHO WANTS A DEDICATION?

-----

Percy's POV

I went out of Annabeth's dressing room because i knew she and Caroline would have some girl talk and all. What happened to Caroline anyway? And Why would she cry to Annabeth not to Jake? 

Maybe they fought? Ugh, this is giving me a headache. So i need to ask Jake why.

I looked for Jake around the studio because he wasn't in his dressing room. It was weird because he wasn't there when Caroline was crying.he wouldn't let her cry like that would he? 

Suddenly i saw a movement outside the building. It was Jake.

I grabbed my coat and a hot coffee and went out to check up on Jake. What was he doing outside with this weather. I opened the door and instantly the cold winter air hits me. "Hey man what're you doing here? It's freaking freezing." I said and stood beside him. He didn't even glanced or looked at me. He took a sip from his cup of coffee and after minutes he looked at me.

I knew he cried. He had tears-stained face because of the cold weather that dried them up, red puffy eyes and the tip of his nose was red, not just because of the cold but it was redder than usual. "I was just thinking, and crying....but more of crying.." He responded and faced another way. Cars were driving through and people walking fast because of the climate. "Hmm, well, same was Caroline man."  I said and drank on my coffee. I coughed. 

"Crap, that was hot." I said sticking my burnt tounge out in the winter air. "That feelth bether" i said with me biting my tounge. "She was? It's all my fault." Jake finally said and face palmed. "Why?" I asked putting back my tounge inside my mouth. "We had this fight about her scene with Xavier kissing and i didn't approved. It's too much man, i would barf my lunch out rather than seeing her make out with another guys who isn't me." He complained and threw his coffee at the nearest trashcan. 

"I know it's her job but she's my girl, and i couldn't bear that. It maybe stupid for others to think but i don't care! Who in the right mind would let his girlfriend kiss another guy huh? Tell me. What kind of boyfriend would i be if i would let her go around and kiss some guys?" He exclaimed with so much anger that he was almost glowing. I saw his fist clench. 

Instantly i held his shoulders. "Dude, chill. okay? I get it. You love her. But she needs her job. She is your girlfriend but she also has a job to keep her a live, this job made you two together. She wants you to understand her side. Because she thinks of all people, you should know that it's only for a job and she is a professional to handle it. And even if she kiss Xavier in that scene, you will be the one who'll take her home. Just make up with her because trust me, you'll regret it if you both hold a grudge and keep this quarrel. Both of you will just get hurt more." I explained and pat his shoulders. 

He unclenched his fist and washed his face using it. "Gods you are right. I'm being over dramatic." He said and let go of a chokeful laugh. "You're right. I should understand because i love her and she is my girl." He responded and smiled. 

"Thanks Percy, thanks for your words of wisdom. You're a great  pal." He said and clasped my shoulder. "You're welcome man, just go get your girl so we could just get over this bromance thing okay? It's getting creepy." I said and we both let go eachothers shoulders and laughed. 

He gave me one last thankful smile and i gave him a thumbs up and went inside. I saw Annabeth shooting a scene and stood at a place near the guys who were talking about how hot my wisegirl was. I grinned. 

"Hey man, what're you guys talking about?" I asked innocently. "That girl. Y'know her? She's so hot." A guy said with brown hair. He was shorter than an inch from me, I grinned. "Yeah? I know she's hot, but did you know she's a freaking genius and a very atlethic person? She loves architecture too!" I replied. They looked at me like i was a stalker or something. i even smirked more. 

"How'd you know all of that info's?" A guy with sandy blonde hair asked. I grinned. "Oh i forgot to mention to you that i have no idea ho she became my girlfriend from the first place. I'm so lucky man." I said and patted the brown haired guy. "Well see yah around" I said and walked away leaving them dumb founded and drooling at my girl friend. 

Actually i'm not lucky to have her, i'm blessed. ;) 

----

AWWW! Persasyyyyyy!

Anyways, 

QOTD: FAVORITE SONG AND BOOK?

AOTD: LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST BY LINKIN PARK & TOO MANY TO MENTION, BUT MY FAVE IS THE PJO SERIES AND HOO SERIES!!

        We've been having sandstorms here in Saudi, :( so dusty! 

Bye ya'll! Love yah :*

xx Patty