Chapter 27: All Time Low

QOTD: What is your favorite band?

I have lots of favorite bands and one of them is All Time Low. :)

---------

Percy's POV

It has been a month now and Annabeth and i planned to go out, since we were in LA i thought about going on to a concert party. Annabeth and i loved listening to bands and music, we even had the same favorite band, All Time Low.

Since the band was going to have a concert in LA, it was a perfect time where both Annabeth and i could spend the whole day with our friends. Plus for the past few weeks, we've been really busy and stressed out with all of the meetings, shows, interviews, and shooting. Especially Annabeth, she has such a tight schedule, and even if we lived in the same apartment we didn't had much time together. Only during breakfast and dinner, sometimes even less. She was so caught up with all of her work that sometimes she forgets eating, or when she comes home late and tired and she doesn't even bother eating dinner at  all.

It was worrying me, that's why i always remind her with all that. She tries though, she tries to work everything out, i didn't had much to do because i was done with some of the things i was supposed to do and what was left was all the interviews and meetings.

"Percy, you're shutting down again.." Annabeth said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhm..sorry. I was just wondering," I replied, she gave me a weird look and i instantly knew that she was going to ask me what it was.

She arched her brow, "What is it?"

Told yah, "Well, how about since we have our weekend, why don't we go out tonight and go to a concert."

I can see her smile growing already, "Really? What artist are we going to see?"

"It's a surprise but i promise you that you'll love it!" I said.

She squealed in delight and tackled me in a hug. We laughed, " Okay, don't be too excited yet. Now call Caroline and Jake so they could come with us." I told her and she obliged instantly, she was happy now but wait till she see that we were going to the concert of All Time Low.

Annabeth's POV

I was getting ready when my phone started vibrating, i answered the phone without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I greeted,

"Annabeth! Thank gods you answered, i thought you won't because you actually don't know my number and you might not answer unknown numbers so i was worried that you won't and i'm actually rambling now i don't know why, maybe because i'm nervous right now but i don't know why. But maybe it's because we haven't talked for a while now and i thought you and Percy were--"

"Okay, you can stop now. What do you need Natalie?" I cute her off since it was annoying me.

"Oh, sorry..well.." She sounded apologetic, i didn't meant to snap at her but she was rambling and i hated that.

"Sorry i snapped at you but what do you need?" I said calmly.

"Sam and i are having trouble around here and i don't know how to say this and it's totally okay if you don't accept it but, if you and Percy are having like uhm, a night out, can we come with you guys?" I was totally in shocked. I didn't even know what to answer and i felt Natalie getting anxious.

"Well...me and Percy are going to this concert but i'll have to ask him if he would like the both of you to join in." I replied, i didn't want to instantly offer them to tag along since that didn't work out when i offered them before a tour so..yeah.

"Okay, just text me if Percy's okay with it. Thank you Annabeth!" She said and i replied polite good bye and ended the call.

I told Percy this and he was slightly uncomfortable with it but i told him that it won't be since the past is in the past and Sam and Natalie are together now, so in the end he agreed to let them tag along. I texted Natalie the news and went in to my closet to get ready for tonight.

I changed into some loose white graphic tee cropped top, a black ripped skinny jeans and a black vans shoes. I also wore some black leather bracelet with a choker necklace just to complete the look. I decided that it may get chilly and brought my black beanie and my denim blue and gray jacket. When i was done i got out of our room and grabbed my small backpack and went to Percy.

"Hey there my rock and roll boyfriend." I said seeing Percy with his very hot and handsome attire, with his not usual, leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and white graphic t-shirt of All Time Low.

He looked smoakin' hot.

"Hey wise girl. You look so....chic." He said dumbly and it was cute.

I laughed, "Well thank you, and you look hot. Now lets go because i really want to see the concert now!"

I saw him blush and we both got out of our apartment and drove off to the concert.

-----

I was so excited when i learned that the concert was going to be at a the beach, i could already see the people piling up, the cars parked everywhere and the lights were so beautiful.

Caroline and Jake were already with us and i still didn't know who was going to play tonight.

"All Time Low." I hear Percy said, at first i didn't understand but when i saw the drum set on the stage saying 'All Time Low' i completely freaked out.

"No way." I said shaking my head and walking slower to Percy.

"Yes way Annabeth." He was grinning and my jaw was hitting the sandy beach.

I ran onto Percy and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back, this was fantastic! This was one of the best thing! I love, love, love this band and now i was going to watch them with my boyfriend and friends!

"Okay, stop now you two. I think we had enough of you smooching moment." Jake commented and Percy and i laughed.

I also noticed that Natalie and Sam were already here, i greeted the two and Percy seemed to be in a good mood and did the same. I was so happy, i'm very very happy.

I held Percy's hand when the band entered and the screams and yells erupted in just a second, i did the same as my favorite band sang their songs. I literraly squealed when Percy lift me off my feet and put me on his shoulder blades. "You idiot!" I said laughing when i was sitting on his shoulders, His head in between my thighs.

"I've known that since i met you." He said and i placed a peck on his forehead, messing up his hair.

Me, my boyfriend, my friends, and everyone around us sang to each and every song of All Time Low smiling and laughing in the process.

And let me tell you that this was one hell of a concert!

--------

Hey guys! I'm very sorry for not updating for like? 6 months now? Wow, i'm such a bad author. Please don't kill me though, i have my excuses.

School. That's my excuse, and it's been killing me so please bear with my updates.

I'll still try to update once in a while since exams are coming next 2 weeks and i need to concentrate on my studies right now.

Please don't stop supporting my fanfics because i love you all! Thank you for 800+ followers and 600K+ reads on Demigods & High School Book 1!

Thank you so much guys for the never ending support, but please? Can anyone comment something good rather than just, "UPDATE!" or, "Please update", because it's literally tiring to see those comments when i try my best to update my stories. Thank you.

Love lots,

patty xx