I'M FREAKING BACK!!!

THIS IS SORT OF LONG CAUSE I NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG

HEY GUYS! MISS ME?

Haha, I know I’m so terrible for not updating for like MONTHS now!

I’m literally smacking myself right now.

I’M SO SORRY

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL SO GUILTY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR MONTHS AND LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING FOR MORE.

So I decided to update right now and have a schedule.

Every once or twice a week I’ll try to update. I’m a junior right now so school’s kind of giving me a hard time. Especially when you’re on of the top achievers in your classroom. And it’s so freaking great that I’m on the top ten achievers, and I’m actually aiming higher.

Good news is, my mom’s getting better. It was a falls alarm. Not a tumor. Just a muscle beside her jaw, and it’s kind of getting bigger but she’ll have a surgery to remove it. And I’m happy ‘bout that.

Hmm, what else? Oh yeah! Forgot to tell you that my birthday was on September 3 and I didn’t got the time to celebrate it with you guys! :( It hurts…

ANYWAYS, I’M SO HAPPY WE’RE BACK ON TRACK RIGHT NOW!

HOPE TO SEE YOU READ MY NEW UPDATE!

AND I’M SO THANKFUL FOR MY SUPPORTERS WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND KEEP ON SENDING ME MESSAGES AND SWEET INBOXES HERE IN WATTPAD. I’M SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING THERE EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN’T UPDATED FOR SO SO SO LONG. AND IT FEELS LIKE CENTURIES YOU KNOW? AND IT’S GETTING COLDER HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA! SO EXCITED FOR WINTER!