Chapter 08: The Kiss

*WAVES*

Hey my lovely readers! Enjoy reading! :) Love ya'll!

---

Annabeth's POV

Percy opened my side of the car, i glanced at him and he gave me those sweet smiles that i always loved. Yes loved, anyways.

I sat at the shotgun seat and we drove off.

After what seemed like hours of silence, he spoke "So.....how was the movie?" He said he's eyes on the road. Really Seaweed brain? You can do a lot better than "How's the movie?" I thought to myself.

"Um, it was great. Well i cried the whole movie so. Yep." I said in an awkward tone. I don't even know why. Gosh. "How 'bout you?" I added.

"Well, i didn't really um, liked it." He said "Really? Well last time i checked you cried a little back there. A little i mean a ton" I teased. His eyes widened and looked at me. "What? I'm right ain't i? You even used your shirt to wipe it off." I arch my eyebrow to teas him more. Let's see if you're still that in denial guy seaweed brain. I thought to myself and laugh mentally.

"W-what?! No way! You were the one who was crying and sobbing terribly! Not me! It-it was just butter and salt in my eyes! The pop corn went right in to my eye!" He said stammering.

I laughe hard, i even snorted a little, then he glared at me. "WOOOOOOOH! Yep! I was right, still in denial seaweed brain!" I said still holding my tummy from laughing hard. His face softened. "You called me seaweed brain." He muttered something but i didn't hear. "Um, what?" I said

"Uh-nothing. Anyways how'd you even noticed i tear up a little? " he said squinting his eyes. I snorted. "What're you implying perseus? That i wasn't paying any attention to the movie and all i did was look at you?" I said crossing my arms. "Your words, not mine." He said putting his hands in defeat. "Whatever, but now, you're not denying that you really cried seaweed brain. Hah! I knew it!"

He pulled the breaks and looked at me, "Well yeah, i was just messing with you. Well, we're here."

as i look at the window, he was right.

I was home now. "Thank's Percy, i - uh appreciate it." I said and gave him a smile. "No problem, anytime. See you tomorrow?" He said. I just gave hime a nod, but one thing that suprised me

one thing that i never thought he would do,

he kissed me.

On the cheek.

I didn't notice that i'm outside already, staring out of the blue.

And one things for sure,

my heart was pumping crazy

my mind going fuzzy

and everything, even my even my memories and feelings for him

are all coming back slowly.

---

Percy's POV

What the Hades did i just did?!

Did i literally stole a kiss from Annabeth? Oh no, she's going to kill me. Then burry me, then throw in to tartarus, oh my gods.

What will i say tomorrow!? But wait.

It's not a big deal,

right?

It's just a peck on the cheek right? Just friends right? I've moved on right? But why did i do that?!

Maybe it's the part of me that still loves Annabeth Chase but why? I did this because i've moved on with my life. I accepted the contract with the director because i want to let her see me that i've moved on.

But what did i do? I FREAKING KISSED HER!

But still, there's still this tingly feeling inside me.

After i kissed her, i felt butterflies all over my stomach again, and when she called me seaweed brain, i felt a shiver ran down my spine. Even though she always called me that, it's still reminded me when we were friends, and when we were lovers.

A part of my brain says, "Move on, she doesn't even love you now."

And the other says, "Don't let go of the memories and the feelings. She might come back someday, and you'll regret iit if you moved on."

But still, i love her. And i don't even know what to do.

Should i ignore her? Or should i take her back.

Either way, my feelings for her is still blurry.

---

Hey lovelies! Enjoying?

Comment below: Questions of the day!

1. What do you think about this chapter?

2. How's your day?

3. Do you love watching TV series? What's your fave?

See you on the next chapter!

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PJO CHARACTERS.

And blahblahblah, you know the drill! :)

All rights reserve. 2014

xx Patty