Chapter 22: The Best Valentine's Date Ever (Special Chapter Part 2)

Not gonna blab lol!

ON TO THE STORY! BTW THIS MIGHT BE SHORT SINCE IT'S ONLY PART TWO!

---

Percy's POV

I was in utter shock when i saw Annabeth in her dress and all. She looked simple but flawless and beautiful. Like she was fragile but strong. That was the thing i loved about her, she may look soft and fragile, but inside she was fierce and brave. After we stared at each other like total idiots, i opened the car door which i rent earlier. 

As i was driving, holding the steering wheel, i placed my hand in the center console and i felt Annabeth's hand over mine. My smile even grew bigger because of the gesture. I felt her staring at me and smile. I looked back and gave her a smile and i saw her eyes twinkle, her eyes does that when she's happy or sad. Which means she was happy, i was too. This moment was perfect. 

Even though no one talked during the whole drive, i was still happy since i'm with Annabeth.

After 35 minutes of driving, i slowed down and parked at the nearest tree i could see. Annabeth gave me the confused look and i just smirked at her. I got out the car first and went to Annabeth's side to open her's.  I offered my hand and she accepted it easily, "Where are we?" She asked as we walked in the woods. I felt he move closer to me and i chuckled a bit. "Don't worry, i won't secretly murder you here." I said still chuckling. 

She hits my arm playfully and smiled. "I know, but it's just wierd." She said and pursed her lips. I carried her bridal style which surprised her and made her shrieked. "Put me down Percy!" She said. I didn't reply, the pathway was now rocky, and since she was wearing heels, i don't want her to trip or anything. "It's rocky, you might trip." I replied and she just stayed quiet the whole time i was carrying her. 

"Close your eyes okay?" I asked and placed her down. "Okay." She said closing her eyes and standing up. I took the boquet of flowers from our dinner table and held Annabeth's hand till we arrived near our table. 

"Don't peek, not yet ready." I said and let go of Annabeth's hand. I then came back after seconds and held Annabeth's hand and kissed it. "Now." I said and she opens her hand slowly adjusting from the twinkling lights she was seeing.

I pressed the button in my remote and the lights opened and the small fountain poured water and i looked at Annabeth's face, she was smiling from ear to ear and her mouth gaping. It made feel relaxed that she loved it. 

She faced me and gave me the tightest bear hug she can ever give me. 

Annabeth's POV

It was beautiful. No, it was perfect. 

Everything was just perfect. 

Percy chose a place where i knew he will never leave me, he chose a place where i first knew that i really needed him, and loved him. He chose a dinner date in a cliff. 

Yes, a cliff. 

It may not be the dream date girls would actually love, but i was not any other girl. And it's not just because of the place, it's also because of the view and the meaning. I let go of a tear and Percy instantly held my face. "Are you alright? Don't you like it?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head and faced him.

"I don't like it, because i love it. You have no idea how much i love it." I said and kissed him right in his lips. It was soft and innocent, it was sweet and slow. I felt him smile, "I love you so, so much." I said and hugged him more. 

Everything was perfect, we sat on our dinner table. We talked, laughed, and smiled. 

I looked at our view and i could just see everything, i could see the world. I could see the Eifel tower and everything. The city lights, the cars, the people. Everything.

Percy held my hand in his and i felt safe, i felt like i was the most blessed girl in the whole universe. I looked at him and his eyes were glinting with happiness, his eyes curved into a smile, and i thought to myself, he was one of the people whom i trust and love. I couldn't even ask for more. 

He held out his other hand which i took and we walked over a small stage with lights. Two men came out of the back of the small stage and played the music, Sad Song by We The Kings, the title might be wierd, but the lyrics was just perfect with the moment, i loved every single moment of me and Percy dancing. 

"Without you, i feel broke, like i'm half of a whole, whitout you i got no hand to hold. So please, don't leave me a lone again. I love you and nothing could ever change that, even if you leave me for a job. I will still love you." Percy whispered in my ear which made me tear a little, "I won't ever make that stupid decision again Seaweed brain. I promise. I love you too." I replied and under the moon light, with all the twinkling stars and lights, 

We kissed. 

----

Wew! Oh my gods, too much percabeth fluff. Lol. 

Thoughts about the 2 special chapter? 

Anyways, i might not update that much in my fanfiction books because i will be focusing on writing The Eximius, 

QOTD: Do you want me to post a picture of the book cover of the eximius in my next chapter here? 

xx patty