Chapter 23: The Interview

Hey guys! So as i promised, AN UPDATE!

Go check out @Man339 's account, he has his first book published and read it, it's cool and great.

Anyway......

--

Annabeth's POV

It's our seventh day here in Paris and it's been hell of a week actually. We went to meet ups, interviews and so many many more. It's like an never ending work for us, but still i'm glad that we have fans that supports us from the start, it makes me even more happy that they made their own ship name for Percy and me. Since our first interview, the girl asked me if i was single or not, Percy answered the question for me and that bombarded the whole fans and our relationship was now out in the public.

Now next week will be our flight and we will have another interview later, and its a good thing that this interview will be our last, since those reporters are so nosy and irritating. Some even make ways to flirt with Percy or Jake, (those women by the way not the guys.) Caroline and i are so uncomfortable with those girls who secretly winks to Percy and Jake, it's just frustrating sometimes. "You ready to go?" Caroline asked holding her purse.

I gave her the look of sadness, when she understands, she hugs me tightly and pats my back. "Don't worry, Percy's yours and Jake's mine. If we meet another girl interviewer and makes a move at our men i'll literally claw her eyes out and feed them to the vultures." She threatens even though there basically aren't vultures in Paris. Either way, i was about say 'No, how about i threaten her using my celestial bronze knife and remove her eyeballs using them and feed them to Mrs. O'Leary or just feed her whole body to the hell hounds. You know, those non-gory-stuffs that normal people do' but then she'll just look at me like i'm a crazy person.

"Yeah." I replied even though i have different things in mind. We both laugh because of our sadistic thoughts and now we're out to meet our boyfriends. Caroline looks breath taking in her red dress which has a deep v-cut neck line and a sophisticated cut out on the back of the dress with her black heels, while i look...well i look okay with my burgundy dress with a high neck line and a flaring skirt with my matching nude heels.

As we step out of the elevator Caroline and i saw Percy and Jake being attacked by a mob of fan girls outside the hotel, camera's flashing and banners saying 'We love you Jercy!' I snort reading that, "Is that a ship name for Percy and Jake?" Caroline asked giggling, i couldn't help but laugh too.

Who knew our boy friends had a couple ship name?

But as Percy and Jake saw us standing a few feet away from them, they entered the hotel leaving the fan girls dissapointed with pouting faces, i snickered. "So, you two are a thing now?" I asked, Caroline resisting the urge to roll down the floor and laugh her guts out. The two blushed and looked into each others.

"You saw that?" Percy asked stunned. I grinned, "How couldn't i? With those camera's flashing and tons of shrieking, i bet anybody would see that." I said pointing towards the fans who were still there taking pictures. He sighed and wrapped his strong arms around me,

"Shut up wise girl, it's totally embarrassing and if you keep bringing that up we are no longer going to that interview." He teased and my eyebrows shot up. "Whatever, c'mon." I said and the four of us walked inside the black car waiting for us.

As we got out of the car instantly camera's came flashing towards us and microphones were shoving their way in front of us, it's flattering but also irritating. Percy was holding me by his side to protect me from the shoving crowd. "This never gets old." I mutter, he laughed a little until we arrived inside the building where we were destined to be interviewed. After a couple of minutes on getting ready, a tall lean and blond haired guy which was obviously half French and half American enters the room with flash cards and an outfit which was really over the top.

"Good afternoon to the four of you. I'm Miles, your interviewer for today." He greets happily and shook Percy and Jake's hand i lend my hand out but instead he kissed the back of it and gave me a flirtatious smile which i didn't gave back, screw you Mr! Too bad but i have a hot boyfriend already, i said in my mind. He did the same with Caroline but minus the smile, "It's nice to meet you all, it's really great. So, shall we start?" He said and we all sat at our chairs. Percy moved closer putting his arms around me. I can feel his pissed off with the guy so i pretended to be cuddly with him to make him more comfortable.

"So, Percy, how is it that you got in the role of a very shy and awkward person in the movie?" He first ask with a very smug smile in his face. Percy stood straight and smiled confidently. Now that's my Seaweed brain!

"Well first i told my manager that i don't really want to apply and audition for that role since i've been travelling the world for competitions for swimming, but when i heard that Annabeth here, works as a role of Judy her character, i immediately went for the role. And since i consider myself a very socially awkward person when i was a teenager, i really made a connection with Louis, the character." He explained. I looked at him in awe, and so did everyone.

I never thought he would answer that since it's been always the question asked to him every single interview but his answer was always 'I connect with Louis that's why i got in.' He never said the part where he auditioned because of me. He looked at me and i blushed, his grip in my hand tightened and i smiled. Miles look was priceless and he then nods and asked me,

"So Annabeth, do you have stunts men to do your action scenes or do you do it yourself?" He asked his smile returning back. Ugh.

"I do my action scenes by myself, and they aren't that big of a deal actually not bragging but yeah it's not too hard." I answered.

"Ah, why do you do it so easily? I mean, do you do gymnastics?" He asked again.

"No, but i did train stuffs before and i'm really good at P.E." I replied and they laughed a little. After me answering his questions Caroline and Jake were the one's to answer next until time passed by and it was finished.

--

Short? Ugh sorry!

I'm really trying so hard to update this fan fictions, but i get writer's block and it sucks so much. Anyways, The Eximius is doing well but i would love it if you guys, and i mean all of you, even the silent readers to go and check it out leave a comment on your thoughts, or just even click the little star. Pretty please?

I might end this chapter in chapter 25 or chapter 30. MIGHT. okay?

Anyways, love you guys!

xx patty