Chapter 7

Y/n POV:
He started leaning in and I didn't know what to do so I just let it happen! Our lips moved in sync wit each other, his lips were so soft and tasted like m&ms. During the kiss he started biting my bottom lip, I guess asking for an entrance so I let him in. His tongue started roaming my mouth and finally met mine. I started slowly running my hands through his hair and he held my waist pulling me onto his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. After tongue wrestling for about 2 mins, we both pulled away out of breath and smiling.
I just couldn't help myself, he was being so sweet and his lips were right there so I guess he took the chance!
" wow" he said out of breath bringing me out of my thoughts. "your a pretty damn good kisser!"
"Thx your not so bad either" I said.
Then it kinda got awkward again considering I was basically straddling him until Jacob said;
"y/n"
" yeah" I said untangling myself from him and sitting next to him again.
" I really like you and I think I may be falling for you really hard"
"really?" I say making full eye contact now.
" yeah, I mean all I ever used to think about was you and I still do, I mean those first couple years we went to school together I always knew you were special. "
" so why didn't you tell me that?"
" well I guess I just thought it would never happen since we were such good friends."
"Oh.. But didn't you like Sarah Middleton and then go out wit some other girls... like tiara?" I said remembering their relationship that I supported like the rest of the school. It seemed --perfect.
" well yeah, but only cause I was tryna get my mind off you when you found trey. those girls weren't serious, plus half of them cheated on me."
"wow I'm sorry Jacob I guess I just didn't think about it like that" I replied truthfully.
What! Jacob liked me, and still does!!I mean I think I would have given him a chance. But I guess my crush on trey kinda blinded Jacobs attempts.
"Just give me a chance to show you that not all guys are jerks" said Jacob looking directly into my eyes and gently taking my hands, which gave me goosebumps.
I looked back almost getting lost for a minute in his eyes and then replied.
"Idk Jacob I'm kinda still taking a break from things." I said looking away slightly.
" what kinda things" he said tryna find my gaze, which I didn't give him.
" just you know... stuff" I said gently removing my hands from his grip.
"Whats wrong y/n do you not like me back or? Cause i guess I under-"
" no Jacob its not that... Its...just...uh."
"Whatever it is you can tell me" he said taking my chin and turning my face close to him.
"I'm just scared" I said really quietly.
" what" he said bringing his ear closer to me.
" I'm scared okay!" I kinda semi- yelled turning away.
"Scared of what" he said furrowing his eyebrows.
"Scared of being lied to and heartbroken! I can't go through that again"
"Oh so this is about what happened wit trey--y/n I'm not trey!"
" i know bu-"
"No, no buts y/n I'm not trey--I'm Jacob. A totally different person and someone who cares about you!"
" I know you care Jacob and I like you too, but I don't think I'm ready to do this yet, alright" I said finally meeting his gaze again.
" okay, but if you feel the same just give me a chance.... One chance y/n... That's all I'm asking" he said with hopeful eyes.
I tried mentally fighting wit myself to just give in, but i knew a part of me wasn't having it.
" Jacob I don't know if we should do this...I'm just not ready yet" I said hoping he would understand.
" so your saying that kiss we just shared, you didn't feel nothing in that!" He said with his voice a little higher.
" I.. I don't know" I said barely above a whisper. " I just don't want to make a mistake" I said a while after but immediately wished I took it back.
" so I'm another mistake to you" he said standing up this time.
" no... Jacob That's not what I-"
" alright, fine whatever you say y/n call me when you find out who really cares. Jacob said suddenly grabbing a blue jacket and rushing out the door slamming it on his way out.
__________________________
Authors note:
Will y/n go after Jacob or will she stick to her decision.
Do you think y/n made the right decision?
What would you do if you were y/n?
But more importantly.... What's gonna happen next!😳😁💜😉
Comment your feedback, Luv to hear from you guys.💕👌😜😍