Chapter 19

Lia up above👆🆙🔝
•Friday-Game Day•

Meanwhile at school...

" Jacob I said I was sorry" she whined.

"I heard you" I replied as I piled books from my locker into my bag.

"Ok then...can you at least say you forgive me."

I shut my locker and slung my bag over my shoulder. " I forgive you"

She tilted her head to the side. "you don't mean that"

She was right.

I sighed loudly. " look jasmine I'm really not in the mood right now, alright"

"I'll see you later" I said as I brushed past her.

I felt her hand grab the end of my shirt.

"Jacob please" she whispered. "Just give me one more chance alright I promise I'll do anything, what do you want a new car, Shoes, I can get you season tickets to the bulls game, if you don't like the watch I gave you I could buy-"

Is she really tryna bribe me right now?

"Jasmine jasmine!" I semi yelled as I cut her short.

She looked at me blankly.

I made sure I looked directly at her."do you really think giving me all those things would make everything perfect again?."

"well I-I just thought maybe....it was
ju-"

Frustration boiled inside of me by the minute. "Look jasmine I don't care about all of that alright! I don't want your money."

She froze once again. I just sighed and ran my hand through my hair looking to see if people were staring our way. And some were but quickly looked away at the fear of getting caught by me.

"Ok.....Jacob I get it okay." She spoke up after a while.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Could you please just tell me what I gotta do to at least get us back where we were."

I licked my lips and looked down at her.

"Look you wanna do something, I have a game tonight." I put my hands in my pockets. " be there" I shrugged.

It took her a while and then I saw her face light up and she...she hugged me. It was unexpected and I didn't wanna be weird so I kinda hugged back.

" but hey this doesn't mean everything's alright, we still gotta talk about some stuff, but I guess it's a start." I said as we pulled apart.

Her smile faded a bit but she nodded in agreement. "I won't disappoint you"

I just nodded and watched as her friends called her over.

I really hope she means what she says.

Y/n POV:
" girl I'm just praying to go to that fetty wap concert this summer!" Kayla screeched.

Brianna shook her head. " you do realize he's only got one eye right?"

"so" Kayla scowled. " his songs are life..."

"he only has like two songs out right now" I laughed. " how can they already be life"

"well you know your baby, drake, was on one of his songs so you shouldn't be saying anything since he already approved." She cooed.