Chapter 27

Jacobs real face when he saw Jasmine🔝

Jacob POV:

Recap:
"Idk Lets find out who's come to visit you Jacob." He replied causally.

I shook my head. "You dumb"

I walked towards the door and sighed. I grabbed the doorknob slowly and turned it to reveal the person I now recognized from the long black hair, as a girl walking down my steps.

"uh excuse me" I called out.

She turned around and i saw her eyes fog up, tears and soft sniffling.

" Jasmine"

Recap done.

The phone almost fell out my palm.

"Jasmine! Yo Jay stop playing, don't tell me she stalking you now!" I heard Ray shout through the line.

"Hey Jay." She said softly.

"Jay what she saying! Run Jacob run, she probably came to kill you."

I almost burst out laughing at rays exaggeration.

But I didn't. The situation wasn't really a laughing matter right now.

"Uh ill call you later Ray." I said already removing the phone from my ear and keeping my gaze on jas.

"No no Jay, boy don't you dare hang up this ph-"

Too late.

I slipped the phone in my pocket and leaned against my door.

"Why are you here?"

It sounded harsh but it was the truth, I didn't even know she knew where I lived.

She used the end of her sweater to wipe the last of her tears from her cheeks.

"I c-came to talk Jay." She croaked.

"Oh so now you wanna talk." I countered.

Reader: yh now your lying ass wanna talk.

Jacob: stay out of this.

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"Jay please." She begged. " I'm cold out here and I came to talk like you wanted... so pleaseee."

I folded my arms and looked at her.

I could see a light drizzle start to form and wisps of cool air brushed against my naked arms since I had on my iron maiden muscle t-shirt.

She did only have on shorts and a thin material sweater.

"How'd you find my house." I asked.

" you brought me here when we first started dating, remember?" She shrugged.

Only once I brought her here cause she dogged me about it. We didn't even go inside.

Jeez! I thought as I looked at the dark clouds hovering over the neighborhood. It's gonna start pouring soon.

I gave in and turned around. "Come in."

I could feel her presence behind me as her footsteps echoed up my steps and the creak of the door as it closed.

I made my way to the kitchen, but noticed her watching everything around her.

"Uh...your house is" she stumbled.

"Small." I blurted finishing her sentence.

"Yeah I know." I added.

Jasmine's house was the size of a football field so I realized she wouldn't really know how to react to mine.