Chapter 18

•Thursday-After School•
_______________________
I know y'all been patiently waiting so here it is for now guys! Enjoy👌✨💜

🔆

Y/n POV:
"Stop your cheating" I screamed tryna knock the controller out his hands.

"Hey stay on your side" he chuckled

"Oh yeah! Go baby go" he chanted as seconds later he cruised across the finish line.

"Game Over. Hotboy21 is the winner" the announcer said as my opponent took the trophy.

I flopped back onto the couch pouting as he stood up and did this stupid victory dance.

" uh huh, I won and you didn't" he sang as he looked down at me.

I stuck out my tongue. "You won cause you cheated"

"aww don't be mad y/n,  you got in place for runner up"

"Yah! But I would've won, if you hadn't tickled me in the last couple seconds."

"What...I did not" he gasped. " how could you say such a thing"

I laughed at his expression. " okay...so how do you explain your hand getting all the way up my neck."

He shrugged. " I saw a spider"

I gave him a stank face. " really"

" yeah" he said with wide eyes. " it was huge had big nasty looking eyes and 5 hairy legs."

I smacked him behind the head and he yelped. "see that's how I know you lying, spiders have eight legs big head"

" but you didn't have to hit me" he said pouting.

I chuckled. "I kinda did"

He shook his head. "you know you've always been violent towards me."

"get used to it" I said as I got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

" don't worry I got you" he threatened.

"You hungry" I asked ignoring his silly threat.

" always" he smiled. " what you got anyway."

"Doritos" I said throwing the big bag at him. " coke or sprite" I asked him.

"sprite" we said at the same time. I took two and set them on the counter.

I came around and sat next to Malik at the kitchens island. He opened the bag and took a bunch as he piled them into his mouth.

I took one and chewed it.

"You still eat like....that I see" I said watching him stuff chips by the million down his throat.

" get used to it" he winked as he gulped down on some of his sprite.

I just rolled my eyes and scrolled through my Instagram.

"Plus I'm a growing boy who needs food."

" mmhm" I hummed.

" what are you doing?" I heard him say behind me as he chomped on chips.

" going through my feed"

" why?"

"Could you not" I scoffed as I liked Chris browns new picture of royalty. She was so adorable.

"Baby girl you only got 6k followers"

"Ugh...please some people barely get to 900. I'm pretty proud of myself for your information."

" whatever, just go on my profile." He said hovering over me. So close his cheek was touching mine and his clone lingered in their air next to me. Damn he smelt good!