Chapter 10

~Jacob POV~

"Wasup!"
I know you guys haven't heard from me In a while, so I'll take the time to say: "I'm baaccckk bitchezzzz!"

Anyway, to catch y'all up basketball has been doing good for me so far. Coach tells me I'm basically looking at a full scholarship if I work hard enough and I guess it's earned me a higher rank in school, but that's not my #1 reason for doing it. I just love to play ball🏀💯

Also, If you haven't heard already I have been dating this girl named jasmine who truly makes me happy. Do I love her? I wish I could tell you yes, but it's not that serious... yet. I mean she is everything a nigga could want; from looks to smarts and I am attracted to her just not as much as-- never mind. But she supports me in everything I do, including basketball. And I'm thankful for that.

On terms of me and y/n, I really don't know. I mean I try to keep my distance fearing how awkward the conversation might turn out and she does the same. We only see each other in a few classes or when the whole crew hangs out, but she only talks to the girls or ray and chrestano. I don't exist anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at y/n. I mean I was mad at first because she kinda kept comparing me to trey.
Though I think I was more hurt at the fact that she thought I would've been another mistake. i won't lie to y'all, I still think about y/n and I definitely still have feelings for her they've just been numbed since I met jasmine. But their still there.

~jasmines house~
So everyone is here at jasmines house because she wanted to invite my friends over just to get to know them more you know. Isn't she sweet. But anyway I'm inside the kitchen putting together some snacks while everyone else is outside by the pool. Then the door bell rings.

I finished making the last taco, wiping my hands and ran towards the door. I had my hand on the doorknob about to open it when Kayla came in screaming.

"no,no,no I'll get it Jacob, just move" she said shooing me away
"Why" I said slightly confused
" it's just a guest I invited" Kayla said smiling and sliding her way in front of me.
" but who is it"
" you'll see" she said smirking. "Plus I think rays getting impatient about them tacos"
" o-kay" I said slowly backing away from the door and taking the taco tray onto the patio.

Kayla POV:
When Jacob finally got his nosey self together and left. I opened the door knowing who was on the other side.
" wats up girl!" I shouted getting a bit ratchet opening the door to see y/n looking fabulous as ever!
" hey" she said coming in and hugging me while looking around.
" I know humongous right!" I said closing the door and leading her into the kitchen.
"Hell yah! this girl's father must be bill gates or some shit like that." Y/n said making me laugh.
" well i don't think so, but it is pretty amazing and the food is Bomb!" I said referring to the hundreds of food that lined the kitchen counter.
" I see. So uh where is everybody?" Y/n said looking at me.
" oh well their in for a surprise, but they all out in the pool, c'mon" I said taking her hand.

Jacob POV:
I don't know why Kayla was being so defensive about this mystery guest she has coming. I just hope it ain't one of her ratchet cousins, because they ain't exactly 'normal' if you know what I mean. But anyway I don't know who it could be, I mean are we missing somebody or-
" hey guys, look who's here!" Kayla yelled busting through the entrance of the living room onto the patio with y/n close behind.

Oh god! How could I be so dumb! Y/n. that's who were missing. How could I forget?

"ayyy, was good" shouted ray and Chres from the pool.
Brianna got up from her chair and ran towards y/n hugging her like it was her last day on earth. Girls.